UF!Sans (Red) x Omega!Emily (Ega)

Ega was visiting the Underfell skeletons brothers again since she's kinda like their pet dog. She visits on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday's before staying over for the weekend. Ega really liked visiting since she saw a side that most people wouldn't see. Like Edge cooking for her and Red cuddling her.

Man, she loved it when her and Red cuddled. If you can't tell, she REALLY likes Red. Ega walked in to see nobody but Doomfang was home. Doomfang meowed happily at her presence as she smiled. "Hi Doomfang!" Ega closed the door as Doomfang nuzzled and purred against her leg.

Ega picked up the long haired white cat and giggled. She made herself a snack and got comfortable on the couch. Edge and Red walked in to see Doomfang and Ega watching TV. "Hello Ega. Staying the weekend?" Edge asked as he walked to the kitchen. "Yep! As always!"

Red sat next to her as he noticed a new dark bruise on her shoulder blade. "Well I have to go out and get snacks now. Thanks to a certain puppy." Ega and Red snickered as Edge left the house. Doomfang went off to probably chase a mouse as Red sighed.

"Why do you let them do that?" Ega looked at Red as Red looked serious. "You know you're tough. Why let them beat you?" Red asked as Ega rubbed her arm. "Its part of my rank-!" "THAT'S BULLSHIT!" Ega jolted as Red was standing up.

"IT'S BULLSHIT THAT THEY TREAT YOU LIKE DIRT ALL BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID RANK! WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THEY TOOK IT TOO FAR? HUH!" Ega was shaking, not liking Red yelling, before watching him sit down and hold her face in his hands. "What would happen if I could never see you again?"

Ega blushed heavily as her tail wagged. "Red... you-?" Red nodded as he stroked her cheekbone. "Ega, you are really a puppy. I knew we had something when we saw eachother at Grillby's." Ega blinked away tears in her sockets as Red pulled her into a hug. "Could you live with us?" "Y-Yeah."

Red kissed her forehead then her cheekbone. "Good. Because I'm not losing my puppy." Red said as Ega giggled. Red took off his jacket, letting Ega wear it, before cuddling Ega like lovers. "I love you so much Ega." Red said, rubbing her side. "Love you too Red." Ega said, snuggling against him.

Edge smiled from the doorway as the two slept on the couch. Then he took SG's (SamoanaGirl101) camera. "You are NOT posting this." Edge ordered, deleting the video. "Awww! Why not!?" SG whined. "Because I said so. Now go back to your skeleton boyfriend."

"SANS IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"