Lust x Emily: "Parent Hood"

A/N: For you UnderArtLuna09...

Lust was making lunch for Papyrus, Leo, Amòr, and Emily when Emily walked in from a portal. "Hey sweetheart-!" Lust saw Emily looked really tired. "Hey, you ok?" Lust asked as he walked over. Emily looked at her fiance and shook her head.

"Well, sit down. Tell me what happened at the meet." Lust said he urshed the Wolfie to the couch. Emily sat down as Lust rubbed her back. "Lately I've been getting threats involving you and the pups." Emily started as Lust listened. "I'm just so scared. I-I can't lose anyone else." Emily whimpered before Lust hugged her.

"Hey, it's ok, we'll make it through it. Nobody is going to take Leo, Amòr, or myself away." Lust whispered as he slowly petted Emily's ear. "Promise?" Emily said before Lust nodded. Lust smirked before kissing Emily deeply. Emily blushed deeply as Lust rubbed her hipbones slowly and teasingly.

Emily flinched when List started to use his tongue. Emily pushed Lust away as her face was dark green. "Can you not?! A-Amòr and Leo are going to be home soon!" Emily growled as her tail and ears fluffed up.

"It's not like we haven't made out in front of them before." Lust said as he smirked. "Shut up. I was either in heat, was drunk, or both and you know that." Emily snarled, not seeing Amòr, Papyrus, and Leo walk in. "Mom, Dad, can you guys get a room before Leo gets ideas?" Amòr asked.

"Not. A. Word." Emily growled as Lust chuckled.