Zoey x Fell "Faithful Protector"

SamoanaGirl101

Fell was watching TV when Zoey plopped onto the couch next to him. "You don't seem happy." Fell said. "I'd tell you why, but you'd be pissed." Zoey replied. Fell nudged her a little, signaling her to tell the story. "Long story short, Swapfell tried to 'experiment' on me."

Did you know that Zoey can predict the future? 'Cause Fell was pretty pissed. Fell saw Zoey rubbing her arms. "I don't even know WHY I just let it happen! I know how to defend myself! I just..." Fell placed his hand on Zoey's forehead before Zoey took a breath.

"Zoey, I think you don't want to hurt anyone." Fell said before Zoey went silent. That had to be the case or Swapfell would've been a dust covered jacket months ago. "Come 'ere." Fell said, opening his arm up. Zoey scooted closer before Fell hugged her.

Zoey hugged back before Fell looked at Zoey as she closed her eyes and smiled. He loved her, but just didn't want to admit. True; Zoey could be pretty annoying but he saw that more as a defence. Zoey looked at Fell before the skeleton placed his hand on her cheek and leaned in.

Zoey blushed deeply before Fell paused, almost asking for permission. Zoey leaned in a little, signaling Fell that it was ok. Fell closed the gap before Zoey wrapped her arms around Fell's neck. Fell laid his hands gently on Zoey's hips, knowing Swapfell had gripped them just to make her quiet.

The two's make out session ended when Zoey pulled away for air. The two had red faces before Fell pressed his forehead against the fox's furry forehead. "I will be your faithful protector." Fell stated before Zoey smiled. Fell started to pet Zoey's tail before Brendan walked in.

"ZOEY AND FELL SITTING A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"BRENDAN! YOU FLUFF BALL!"