♛️Scattered Across The World Chapter One♕️

Chapter 1: Fire🔥

400 years ago 6 elements got scattered across the world. Fire, water, wind, earth, ice, electricity

Each of the elements went into what in the elemental world they call vessels.

When each vessel becomes a certain age they will then be able to use there elements magic.

Join our 6 girls as they discover the elements of magic and learn that every magic comes with a price.

Vanessa's POV

My name is Vanessa Parker. I am 16 years old. I live in Australia. I'm basically your average nerd. "Vanessa come on Ashley is have a really cool party and I wanted to see if you wanted to come with us?" My best friend well ex-bestfriend Ashley.

"Don't bother Ashley, she doesn't even talk to us anymore. She doesn't even go to any parties." That back stabber Katelyn scolded as they both flipped their hair and walked away. "Please I don't even want to go to her parties anyways!" I shouted storming off.

"You okay?" My only friend I have left, Zaylee asked. "Y-yeah I'm o-okay" I answered whiping my tears away.

"You don't seem okay, I've known you for 5 years and I know your not okay." Zaylee smiled hugging me. "Fine I'm not okay, but what I really need is some..." I got cut off by Zaylee.

"Chocolate?" Zaylee asked as she passed me a piece of chocolate. "You know me so well." I said as we walked out of the locker room. "Of course I do, now come on we have band." Zaylee said as me and her walked to band.

"Hey Zaylee!! Come on we're going to the mall!" Zack said as she called Zaylee over. "Yeah coming!" Zaylee smiled. "Hey what about band practice?" I asked worried that she was going to ditch me.

"Sorry Vanessa! I got to hang out with my boyfriend! See you later nerd!" Zaylee smirked as she and Zack drove off. I started crying. That was it no one was there for me anymore. I was alone... all alone. "What the hell Zaylee!" I yelled as I ran home

After running for a while...

"Anyone home?" I asked as I walked inside. *bark bark* "Hey Maybelline." I said as I got down to her level to pet her.

"At least your still here for me Maybelline." I said as I got her food and water. "Come on eat up." I said as I placed down her water bowl.

I then went to go sit on the couch. *Bing* My phone went off.

Instagram: new message from Zaylee.