♕️Scattered Across The World Chapter Fourteen♕️

[·Amber's POV·]

"Where am I?" I asked looking around to see a bunch of plants.

"Welcome to the plant world." A voice said as it walked out of the shadows she had light green hair a black dress with white rose designs.

"Who are you?" I asked standing up.

"I'm Izumi." The new found Izumi said as I shook her hand.

"Ayden we have guests!" Izumi said as Ayden walked towards us.

"A-ayden!?" I said blushing.

"Oh~so you to know each other?" Izumi asked slyly.

"Yeah." Ayden answered with a slight blush.

"Well then things just got a lot more interesting." Izumi said rubbing her hands and smilingly devilishly.

"Izumi, the plat world really is beautiful." I said as I sniffed one of the roses.

"Well if you like it so much why don't you let Ayden take you for a tour." Izumi said as Ayden nodded.

"Sure." I said.

"Well it's settled then, now you two get going." Izumi said as me and Ayden walked off.

"So Ayden why are you in the plant world?" I asked.

"Some of the plants were coming down with a sickness so Izumi asked for my help." Ayden answered.

"Why are you in the plant world?" He asked.

"Universal pearls apparently this is the safest place for the earth vessel." I said humming.

"It's been a while since I've seen you. How are your injuries?" Ayden asked.

"Good." I answered.

"Hey looked roses." I said as I ran up to the rose bush.

"You really like roses don't you?" Ayden asked.

"Yeah me and my mom used to plant them in our backyard all the time.... that was until..." I said trailing off.

"Oh sorry I asked." Ayden apologized as I picked a rose and put it in the left side of my hair.

"It's okay, so how dose it look in my hair?" I asked turning towards Ayden.

"You look beautiful." Ayden said smiling.

"Thanks." I said as we sat down on the grass.

"Do you think danganronpia is gonna come back?" Ayden asked.

"Ayden without the stones she isn't going to come back." I answered reassuringly.

"I hope your right." Ayden said.

I then grabbed my and pulled out my song book and started writing

"What are you writing?" Ayden asked ad I immediately shut my song book.

"Nothing." I answered outing the book back into my purse