♕️Scattered Across The World Chapter Five♕️

Chapter 5 ~ Wind 🌪️

~·Lizzie's POV·~

I always love summer in Rio, Brazil its some much fun!

Granted I've been my myself for a while it's fun living in the jungle. Everyday I see the birds fly by its such a beautiful sight to see.

"Where did that little panther go?" I asked looking around for her.

"Layla! Layla where are you honey?" I asked looking around for her.

"Up here!" My little panther answered as I looked up.

"Your always on that branch aren't you?" I asked climbing up to the tree branch.

I know what your think. Since when do panther talk? Look after you been in the jungle by yourself for a while you tend to just go with things.

"Oh course I love this branch there is enough sun up here and plus I can see all of Rio from here." Layla explained as she stretched.

"And I'm not a baby, Lizzie, I'm about the size of you." Layla said as I leaned up against her back.

"True." I said looking at the horizon.

"Lizzie! Lizzie! Hurry its tragic! Its horrible!" My bird friend Sophia said flying towards me and Layla.

"Okay 1) Sophia slow down. And 2) what happened?" I asked.

"Intruders in the west part of the jungle. There are 4 girls and a fox, a bunny, a polor bear, and a sea otter." Sophia said quickly.

"Come on Layla!" I said as Layla got up and we started running

A couple minutes later...

"State your names!" I said as I pressed my spear close to the green hair girls chest.

"I'm Amber, the light blue hired girl is Rebecca, the red head is Vanessa, and the dark blue hired girl is Zara." The new found Amber explained as she introduced everyone.

"Why are you here?" Layla asked growling.

"To find the wind vessel." Zara answer.

"Well look no further that's me." I said smiling.

"Wait wait wait! Who told you?" The fox asked.

"Duh Ruby did." I said as I sat on a tree stump.

"Oh course she did, that bird can't keep a secret to save her life." The polar bear said sighing.

"OMG! RACHEL ITS BEEN FOREVER!!" Ruby said as she flew down.

"WAY TO LONG!" Rachel said hugging Ruby

"Well now that we found the wind vessel all we need is Electricity and that's it" The otter said happily.

"So lets go!" Zara said as she grabbed my hand.

"Um actually can I get a few minutes cause I want to say goodbye." I asked.

"Okay Lizze-chan." Zara said nodding.

"So your really going huh?" Layla asked.

"Yeah..." I said sadly.

"Well I know this day was gonna come. But take this." Layla said passing me a necklace with a feather on it.

"Thank you Layla." I said crying as I hugged her.

"Go on I'll miss you. But that feather will always represent your home." Layla said as I gave her one last hug.

"ELECTRICITY VESSEL!" Amber said as the was a yellow mist surrounded us and we teleported.

I'll miss my home that's no lie. But this is good for me. I'll do you good Layla!