♕️Scattered Across The World Chapter Thirteen♕️

[·Chapter Thirteen: Atlantis and Ardglass·]

Zara's POV

"Miss are you okay?" A lady asked me.

"Yeah Zara is okay, wait yout the mermaid that Zara saved right?" I asked.

"Holy crap! You the empress of water!" The mermaid said.

"Huh?"

"Yeah! I love your mermaid tail by the way." The mermaid said as I looked down to see I had shiny midnight blue tail.

"Well that's new." I said quietly.

"I'm Mizuki by the way." The new found Mizuki-chan said as she grabbed my hand and we started swimming.

"Nice to meet you Mizuki-chan question where are we going?" I asked.

"Atlantis." Mizuki-chan said winking.

"Wait Zara thought Atlantis doesn't exist?" I asked.

"It dose it's just been in hiding sorta." Mizuki-chan answered.

"Okay we're here." Mizuki-chan said as my jaw dropped. It was amazing! I've never believed that Atlantis was real but now that I'm seeing it with my own eyes its amazing.

"You like?" Mizuki-chan asked.

"Heck yeah! Zara loves it!" I said amazed, then I noticed that everyone was staring at me.

"Um Mizuki-chan... why are they staring at Zara weirdly?" I asked.

"It's been a while since people have seen the water empress." Mizuki-chan answered winking as I saw a familiar face from the corner of my eye.

"Luke-sama?" I asked quietly, weird just have been my imagination.

"Come on Zara-chan I'm gonna show you around." Mizuki-chan said.

"Atlantis is amazing." I said as me and Mizuki-chan walked around town.

"You got that right." Another mermaid said, she had long blue hair that was styled up into a loose braid. She had a shiny purple tail and was wearing a light blue shirt.

"Ari!" Mizuki-chan said as she hugged the new found Ari tightly.

"Nice to see you too Mizuki but can you stop hugging me so tightly I think I might pop!" Ari said as Mizuki-chan let her go.

"Oh! My! God! Your Zara, the water empress!" Ari said excitedly.

"Apparently." I said as Ari hugged me.

"And you say I hug you to tight." Mizuki-chan said rolling her eyes.

"Well you do!" Ari shot back.

"Do not!" Mizuki-chan.

"Do too!"

"Do not!"