♕️Scattered Across The World Chapter Two♕️

Chapter 2: Ice ❄️

Rebecca's POV

"I love London in the winter time!" I said walking towards my favorite candy shop, which I work at!

*DING DONG*

"Miss Bloom! I'm here for my shift!" I yelled from the front of the shop. "Hello dear! I'm gonna need to go out for a while can you watch over the shop?" Bloon asked me as she hung up her apron.

"You got it Bloom." I answered giving he the thumbs up as she grabbed her purse. "Thanks hun your a life saver!" Bloom thanked as she left the candy shop.

"Let see, oh yeah the cupcake orders for Luna's party! How could I forget!" I remembered as I raced to the kitchen. "Okay she wanted red velvet cupcake." I got the ingredients.

2 hours later...

"Wow that took less time than I expected." I sighed as I whiped my forehead and put the cup cakes in the box.

*ding dong*

"Hey little miss baker! Where are you at!?" A voice that I know all to well yelled. "I got you cupcakes right here Luna, you know you don't need to be rude." I grumbled handing Luna the cupcakes.

"What ever the only reason you are coming to my sweet 16 is cause you making the cake. And that's all!" Luna said as she flipped her hair and walked out of the candy shop. "Ugh! That girl is gonna be the death of me!!" I said as I hit my head on the counter repeatedly.

Couple of hours later after the shift...

"By miss Bloom!" I said waving goodbye to Bloom as I grabbed my purse and walked home. "Ugh great I only got a couple hours to relax until I have to of to that hell hole of a party." I said as I grabbed my keys to unlock my apartment.

"Why did I promise to make that stupid cake!?" I asked myself as I plopped down onto my bed.

*beep beep beep*

"Ugh! Who the heck is calling me!?" I asked as I grabbed my phone to see Luna was calling me. "What do you need Luna?" I asked. "Do you have my cake!?" Luna asked over the phone. "Yeah I have your cake! Is there anything else your Highness?" I asked sarcastically. "Don't test me Rebecca! YOU IDIOT THAT TABLE DOESN'T GO THERE!!" Luna yelled over the phone. "God that girl is loud." I whispered. "Just bring me my cake! And it better be spectacular!" Luna yelled as she hung up.

"Fucking drama queen!" I said going to my closet to pick out a dress. "Let see what dress should I wear.... I haven't worn this one since mom died." I said as I pulled out the blue dress. It was a beautiful blue dress. It have white little gems on the top part. And the bottom part was a midnight blue.

It made me remember what it was like with mom. Everything was so peaceful and nice. But then it happened the car crash. She risked her life to save me. I then grabbed the hanger the dress was on and but the dress on my bed. A note fell out from the dress. "What the heck?" I asked as I picked up the note.