♕️Scattered Across The World Chapter Twelve♕️

[·Chapter Twelve: Village Of The Sparks and Cloudsdale·]

Valerie's POV

"Smash em' girls!" I said as I smashed the pearls.

"Love you guys, stay safe." I said winking as a rainbow mist surrounded me.

After the mist cleared I looked around to see I was in a forest. "A forest well I guess that makes sense." I said to myself. I then herd a sound come up from behind.

"State your name!" The women asked as she pointed a spear at my neck.

"Valerie." I answered as I turned around and grabbed the spear.

"P-pr-princess!?" The lady said bowing.

"This place cant get any weirder." I said as I closed my eyes sighing.

"Princess it's been so long since you returned!" The lady said as she grabbed my hand and we ran deeper and deeper into the woods.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the village of the sparks of course. I'm Jess by the way." The new found Jess as we stopped at a small village and everyone started staring at us.

"It's her..." one person said.

"Princess?" A little boy asked.

"Yes?" I said as I got down to his hight.

"Thank you so much for coming back to us." The little boy said hugging me.

"You welcome kid but I'm not your princess." I said as I got up.

"But you are. A long time ago you and miss Grace saved us from Roses solders and you, Valerie, blessed us with the village of Sparks." The little boy explain.

"Speaking if miss Grace where is she?" Jess asked.

"Um well how do I put thi-" i started before I got cut off

"Grace had to stay in the main part of the elemental world cause well Rose is back and they want Valerie and her friends in the safest place possible for her." James said as he came out of the shadows.

"James!" I said excitedly as I hugged him.

"Nice to see you to Princess." James said hugging me back.

"James you know the princess?" Jess asked.

"Yeah I saved her from falling off a waterfall where she came back to the elemental world." James said.

"And you didn't tell me!" Jess said punching James playfully.

"You never asked." James said as he smiled at me.

"Well in honor of the princess return I say we have a feast!" Jess said happily.

I smiled.

'I think I can get used to this village.'

Later that night... after the feast.