♕️Scattered Across The World Chapter Eleven♕️

[·Chapter Eleven: The Plan·]

No Ones POV

"Zara! Amber!" Everyone said as they tackled Zara and Amber.

"We couldn't find you two and we got really worried, and Valerie punched a hole in the wall but that's a different story. But we are glad your okay." Lizzie said hugging the both of them.

"We are fine now, Lizzie and that all that matters." Amber said as she sat down on her bed.

"Amber-san is right." Zara said agreeing with Amber

"Well at least we are all back. I still wanna punch that Rose in the face!" Valerie said getting ready to fight.

"Look we know one thing, that Rose is back and she's after the six of you." Angel stated as she layed down on the floor looking at the ceiling.

"What was Rose doing at the bottom of the pond anyways?" Grace asked.

"Sirens..." Kelly answered.

"What?" Rebecca asked.

"They are like the evil version of mermaids. But it makes no sense why Rose would want sirens." Rachel said thinking.

"When we where looking for Amber and Zara I heard Rose talking about a thing called boggles blood." Vanessa said looking outside the window.

'Guys she's going for the stone world!' Kelly said telepathically to the other animals.

'WHAT!?' The other animals said.

'You dint think she's.. 'Grace started.

'I think so but I have a plan!'

"Okay girls I have a plan but I don't think you'll like it." Ruby said as she sat next to Lizzie.

"What is it?" The girls asked.

"We have to divide the gurls into 6 different parts of the elemental world." Ruby said blankly.

"Ruby are you insane!?" Jessica said.

"Here me out... Rose is gonna come nack here for the girls but if we divide them up then Rose would never know where they are. But here's the thing we cant go with them." Ruby explained sadly.

"Ruby we cant let them go by themselves. Yeah they know magic but remember what happened last time." Grace said cautiously.

"Yes I know but we don't have any time." Ruby said as she grabbed a box from underneath Vanessa's bed.

"These are universal pearls th-" Ruby Daud before she got off by a loud BOOM sound.

"Look who's back." Rose said smiling.

"Rose-sama!?" Zara said.

"Hey look it's my little water bitch." Rose said smirking.

"Girls smash the pearls. They will take you to the safest place for your element." Ruby said as Grace punched Rose in the face.

"You herd Ruby! Smash the damn pearls and go!" Grace yelled.

To be continued in chapter 12!

Vote 👇

Comment 👇

Share👇