♕️Scattered Across The World Chapter Four♕️

Chapter 4 ~ Earth 🌍

Amber's POV

"Hey Kaylee is passing out her invites to her Halloween party! Come on lets hurry!" I heard one kid say during lunch.

"Ugh! Why is everyone so obsessed with that girl? Its just a Halloween party." I said as I pulled out my book and started reading.

The sword came closer and closer to Robert's neck as he started walking backwards.

"This is the end of the line for you Robert!" Yelled the army general.

Robert closed his eyes as he started to cope with the fact that this is the end.

"STEP AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND!!" Yelled Jes-

But before I could finish the sentence I heard someone yelling my name.

"HEY AMBER!!" Yelled Kaylee as she grabbed my book.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Yeah Kaylee what do you want?" I asked grabbing my book back.

"Look lets get one thing straight I'm only inviting you to this party cause my parents want you to sing, that's all got it!" Kaylee said as she slammed the invite on the table and walked away.

"God that girl gets on my nerves!" I said as I walked home.

I've always loved Halloween, that was until the accident. It was Halloween night and me and my parents where walking home. We decided to go down and ally to get home faster. Then that's when it happened. A guy came out of the shadows demanding money or they would kill my parents. But since we had no money left he shot my mom and dad right in front of me.

I then shook my head getting out of my thoughts.

"I need to get my costume." I said as I walked into my apartment.

"I'm home!" I said and then I realized something.

"Oh yeah I'm alone..." I said walking to my closet.

I opened my closet to see my costume for the party I was a cat women costume. It even came with the a whip and everything.

"I can't believe I going to this party." I said not even believing myself.

I then put on the costume and walked to my body mirror. "This is the weirdest costume I have ever seen. Well at least its a masquerade costume party." I said putting on my mask.

"Okay now for the killer boots." I said as I grabbed the black leather boots and sat on my bed.

"Fit you stupid boot!!" I yelled as I struggled with the first boot.

After struggling for 10 minutes I eventually got them on.

I grabbed my purse and walked to the door.

"Time to party.... yaaa!" I said sarcastically.

At the party...