♕️Scattered Across The World Chapter Seven♕️

Chapter 7 ~ Welcome to The Elemental World

[·No ones POV·]

"God teleportation is gonna be the death of me. I think I might be sick." Valerie said throwing up a little in her mouth.

"You'll get use to it." Angel said.

"No I don't think I will..." Valerie said.

"Anyways.... girls welcome to the Elemental World!" Grace said as she girl jaws dropped to the floor.

"Oh honey don't keep you mouth open you attract flys." Rachel said laughing a little.

"Zara knows its just that wow...." Zara said in shock.

"Zara's right this place is awsome!" Amber said excitedly.

"Um question. Why is everyone looking at us?" Lizzie asked.

"Well Lizzie its been years since the legendary 6 elements came back." Kelly said winking.

"What do you mean we've never been to this place before so how could be back?" Vanessa asked.

"They will explain..." Ruby said winking also.

"Um miss." A little girl said tugging on Rebecca's pants leg.

"Yes?" Rebecca asked.

"Are you the ice vessel?" The little girl asked.

"Yes I am." Rebecca answered as she squatted down to the little girls level.

"See guys I told you there the real deal!" The little girl said as he friends came towards Rebecca and the girls.

"Do you really have the electricity stone in you?" One boy asked Valerie.

"Yeah." Valerie said smiling.

"One day I wanna be just like you Zara." A little girl said as she hugged Zara.

"Why would you wanna like Zara? Zara is just a plain old book worm Zara don't even know any water magic yet." Zara explained.

"But in the legends you six are the most powerful elementals in the elemental world." A little girl with brown hair said.

"We are?" Amber asked.

"Yeah in the legend you guys defeated the Queen Rose thorn!" One boy said excitedly.

"We did?" Lizzie asked in shock.

"Yeah Rose used to rule over the elemental world, everyone feared her, but then you 6 came and defeated her and we where free. We are forever grateful." The kids said bowing.

"Um your welcome?" Vanessa said unsure what to say in a situation like that.

"The legendary 6 are back everyone!" The little boy said as everyone started clapping.

"Lets get going girls its almost night time and we cant forget about the plan." Rebecca said winking.

"Oh yeah the plan!" Valerie said as we followed behind the animals.

"Do you think we should tell the girls or let them explained it to the girls?" Angel asked.

"After what they went through last time I think they deserve to tell the girls not us." Grace said as they got closer to the palace.

"I hope they don't come after the girls like they did last time." Rachel said shivering remembering what happened last time.

"I don't think any of us want to repeat that I still have the scars that gave us." Kelly said.

"I still have nightmares about it..." Ruby said trying to forget what happened.

"Same... but I don't want that happening to the girls...." Jessica said sadly.

All the animals where quite for a while.

"Hey what are you animals talking about?" Valerie asked.

"Nothing, Valerie..." Angel said.

"Are you sure Angel-chan? Cause Angel-chan seems like she's lying." Zara said.

"Were here! Anyways this is your room girls me an the other animals are gonna be the screening room." Grace said changing the subject as her and the other animals walked away.

"Okay girl time to set the plan in motion. One of the little kids that swarmed us in the town gave me this map." Amber said.

"There is a bridge not far from here according to the map." Lizzie said pointing at the bridge on the map.

"Well what are we waiting for lets get going!" Vanessa said as they climbed out the window.

What will happened on this mysterious Demonic island? Will the girls find something there that they never had before?

Find out int he next addition of Scattered Across The World!

Author's Note!

HELLO EVERYONE!!! Why are you still reading this? This is really cringey! But what were the animals talking about when they said "they" and what do that mean by "last time" all will be revealed soon enough!

Bye! ✌️🤣