♕️Scattered Across The World Seventeen♕️

|·Rose's POV·|

"Hahahahahah!" Ella said laughing uncontrollably.

"This isn't funny I need this blood!" I said.

"Your bot getting the blood look." Luna said as she pointed at the stones that where back to normal!

"Damn! I'm out of bloodlust!" I said

"Well this is interesting.... Hmmm I see." Sara said as she sat on a pile of gold coins flipping through pages of a book.

"Sara honey.... what are you reading." I asked.

"A book." Sara answered.

"What book?" I asked.

"The history of Irene Belserion." Sara answered as she flipped the page.

"Hoe did you find that book!? People have been look years!!" I said shocked.

"Oh it fell on my head when I tripped over this pile of gold coins." Sara answered as she keep on reading.

"There's even a page on how to summon her." Sara said as I snatched the book from her.

"6 drops of blood... 1 bottle of boggles blood.... and 6 shards of darken stones." I said reading the ingredients.

"Forget about danganronpia! I want Irene she has way more power than danganronpia!" I said as I went over to the stones.

"Six shards of darken stones..." I said as I chipped each stone.

"So the shard turns permanently black when it gets chipped off the stone?" Ella asked.

"Exactly!" I said as I put it in the coldren and dropped in the blood as I chanted the curse.

"Ten thousand years! Can give you such a back pain!" Irene said stretching.

"Hi miss Irene." I said as Irene hugged me.

"Nice to see you again sister." Irene said.

"Say what now!?"

"Look!" She said as she showed me a picture of me and Irene when we where little

"My god.... I have a sister!" I said happily.

"Where's mom?" Irene asked.

"She died.... cause of the war..." I said sadly.

"Vengeance?" Irene asked.

"Like you read my mind." I said smirking.

"One thing my magic...."

Lizzie POV

"48 PIECES!!!" We all yelled.

"Yes." Angel answered.

"Wait so this Irene chicks magic is split up into 48 pieces!?" James asked.