⇝ where you meet [loser's club]

bill

while you were walking towards the barrens, a place where you usually sat to get away from reality and just think about things when you heard the unpleasant sound of someone crying. without meaning to, your legs travelled towards the sound and you saw a boy hunched over on a rock with his face in his hands, quietly sobbing to himself. carefully, you walked over to the boy, accidentally stepping on a branch making the boys head snap up. his eyes were glassy and his face was red and flustered, he quickly made an effort to wipe the tears from his face. "w-who are y-you?" the boy stuttered, his voice broken and his face filled with pain.
"why are you crying?"
"i-i asked first."
"fair enough, my name's (y/n), and you?" you found yourself sitting beside the boy on the rock but he didn't seem to mind at all.
"b-bill. bill denbrough."
"denbrough? as in... georgie denbrough?" he just nodded timidly, looking as if he would go into a sobbing fit again. "oh my god, i'm so sorry... is that why you're crying?" again, he just nodded, and you wanted more than anything to help him. you were surprised when he didn't flinch when you put your arm around his shoulder, trying to console him. "well, bill. i think that everything's going to be okay, let me know if there's anything i can do to help."

beverly

you walked into the girls bathroom and splashed some water on your face, trying to get out of the haze you were in since you just wanted this day to be over and summer to begin. when you exhaled a deep breath, you heard the sound of someone crying silently in the bathroom stall. alarmed, you turned around and looked around the room. "hey, are you okay in there?"
"yes, i'm fine."
"you don't sound fine."
"i'm fine..." there was a bit of a pause between the both of you, so you decided to tread cautiously with this girl.
"my name's (y/n). why don't you come out of there and tell me your name to?"

richie

"class, this is (y/full/name). she will be joining us for the next few weeks of school." the teacher smiled at you and you gave a weak smile to the rest of the class, who just stared blankly at you. you realized there was only one seat left in the class, right next to a boy with huge glasses and curly hair. you cautiously made your way over to the seat, and the boy immediately looked up and saw you, the look on his face nearly making you break out into laughter.
"hello." you whispered as the teacher turned her back to the board, writing something behind her. "i'd rather not sit on the floor, may i sit?"
"y-yeah." he cleared his throat and shook his head. "i mean, yeah of course, go ahead." you smiled and placed your bag down on the ground, taking a seat next to him.
"i'm (y/n), obviously. i'm new, also obviously."
"i'm richie, richie tozier."

eddie

"...that's greywater."
"what the hell is greywater?"
"it's basically... piss and shit..." you heard a conversation down at the barrens, making you laugh so you began to walk towards it. usually after school you sat by the river, running your hand through the water to distract yourself from other things. you realized they were closer than you realized, accidentally splashing in the water making all eyes turn towards you. especially the eyes of a smaller boy with a fanny pack and red shorts on. you giggled and ran a hand through your hair.
"who the fuck are you?" the boy with the glasses asked, quickly being elbowed by the guy with the curly noodle-like hair.
"i'm (y/n), i usually come to this spot to hang out, i heard your conversation and i came here. what the hell are you guys doing in that gross water?"
"thank you!" the fanny pack boy said, rolling his eyes and turning his head towards the two other boys in the sewer. "it's gross water."
"so, what the hell are you guys doing in that... greywater?" the fanny pack boy smiled again.
"n-n-nothing." the boy who was deeper into the sewer said nervously.
"okay..." you said suspiciously, again running a hand through your hair nervously. "well... noodle head, fanny pack, glasses and... i haven't come up with a nickname for you yet. i'm (y/n), what are all of your names?"
"i-i'm eddie." fanny pack stuttered, still giving you heart eyes as you smiled. "noodle head is stanly, glasses is richie, and that's bill." you nodded your head and began walking towards them.
"well... let me help you find whatever you're looking for." eddie just couldn't stop smiling.

stanly

"... i hear the list is longer than my wang!" you hear a voice say as you continued running, stopping by the ally that you heard the voice come from.
"that's not saying much..." you could help but laugh a little, turning around to make sure that henry and his goons weren't following you anymore.
"hey!" one of the boys in the group called out, obviously they heard you laugh; the rest of the boys turned around to face you. "take a picture it'll last longer!"
"s-sorry, i was running from..." you shook your head and began to walk towards the group of boys you saw. "jesus christ, what happened to him?" you asked, pointing at the heavier kid, covered in dirt and blood sitting on the ground. "oh my god, did henry get to you too?" you asked, seeing the red 'H' carved into his skin.
"yeah, carved right into him, what happened to you?" the boy with the super curly hair asked, seeing you still panting with a little bit of dirt on your clothes.
"oh, nothing... henry and his goons were just... chasing me, it's nothing." you rubbed the back of your neck awkwardly, quickly realizing that you just revealed a bruise on your forearm.
"oh my god did he do that to you?" the curly headed boy asked, pointing at the bruise and taking your hand in his, examining the bruise.
"yeah..." you said as he quickly letting go of your hand, the rest of the group all exhaled a deep breath, looking infuriated.
"i'm stanly, and i promise that if they ever touch you again i'll murder them." he held out his hand for you to shake, you gladly took it and smiled.
"well, i'm (y/n) and i will definitely take you up on that offer."
"ugh, get a room you two."
"shut up, trash mouth." he rolled his eyes, making you smile.