⇝ where you meet [cast]

[most of these are on movie/show sets sorry]

add characters to the shows if you want

---

jaeden

(on the set of Aloha)

you were so happy when you'd been cast on the new movie 'aloha' alongside bradley cooper and rachel mcadams! you could hardly wait to get started! when you walked into the set, your hands were practically shaking from how excited you were. "hello, ms. (l/n)?" the director asked, shaking your hand and smiling gently at you. "your dressing room is right next to jaeden's, you're going to be playing his sister." he pointed towards a door to the left of you. "straight down to the left, jaeden should be getting ready there!" without another word, he turned around and left, obviously very busy with the rest of the cast.
"th-thanks!" you called and began to jog down the corridor; the director was right, you saw a young, tall and skinny boy standing outside his dressing room, obviously already prepared to shoot. "hello!" you called, making your way towards him, he smiled at you and turned his body towards you.
"hi, i'm jaeden, you must be (y/n)." he smiled and you shook his hand; his voice was surprisingly deep from what he looked like.
"yes, it's nice to meet you, looks like we're going to be working together for a while!"

sophia

(through a friend)

"hey, (y/n)! i don't think you've met my friend sophia." your friend, (y/f/n) took your arm and led you inside the ice cream parlor the two of you decided to meet at.
"(y/f/c)!! you didn't tell me anyone else was coming!" you whined as you were dragged into the parlor. "i was only expecting to socially interact with one person." you whined, shivering as you felt the chilly environment of the parlor engulf you.
"come on, you'll love her! give it a chance!" she rolled her eyes, making you groan but laugh as you realized exactly what your friend was really doing for you. "sophia!" she called out once she saw her red-haired friend, making some eyes in the parlor go up to the both of us, giving us strange looks.
"(y/f/n)!" sophia called out, turning around with a wide smile on her face; she was gorgeous, wide blue eyes with millions of freckles dotting her face, ginger short hair fitting her face frame perfectly. your friend had described her to you, but you'd never imagined her to be this beautiful.
"h-hey, you must be sophia." you said awkwardly, sticking out your hand awkwardly and shaking it.
"you must be (y/n), it's nice to finally meet you!"

finn

(music lessons)

"okay (y/n), you've improved very well on (your instrument of choice) so now i think it's time for you to expand. i think you should work with someone else to see what it's like to play with another person!"
"w-what?" you ask, startled. you weren't prepared to socially interact today, especially not with someone who's probably more skilled at an instrument than you (i'm sorry if you're fantastic at your instrument)
"i've already brought him in. his name is finn and he plays the guitar." before she opens the door to let him in, she gives you a small glance back and smiles. you give her a weak smile back and she opens the door; a tall, skinny boy head pops up, giving the instructor a smile before turning his eyes to you. he was... gorgeous, you weren't going to lie. long, curly black hair and chocolate eyes with a pale skinny face; cheekbones sharp and perfect, a smile stretching his long lips outward more.
"hey, i'm finn." he said confidently, making you stand up and stick your hand out for him to shake.
"i'm (y/n), i guess we'll be working together."
"yeah, seems that way."

jack

(me, myself and i)
(a/n this show is fucking cancelled now and i can't; it was such an amazing show with great acting and my baby jack. what the hell CBS??)

you couldn't believe you had actually gotten a callback to play 'nori' in a cbs show! cbs!! you couldn't wait to get on set and meet all of the amazing people you'd be working with. you were super giddy once you got to the set, immediately seeing one of your costars talking to a director. though you'd never seen a picture of them, based on the description your agent gave you, this was christopher richards who plays 'justin'. socially interacting wasn't necessarily your strong suit, but you mustered up the strength to walk up to him and start talking. "hey, christoper right?"
the blonde haired boy turned around and gave you a warm smile. "yeah, call me chris! you must be (y/n), nice to officially meet you. i was waiting out here for you, we all share a trailer."
"we all?"
"yeah! jack, me and you." he said, beginning to walk towards the trailer with you. after a few moments of getting to know each other, you finally arrived at the trailer; he opened the door for you and you gladly walked in. it smelled like vanilla, and you saw a boy in a blue shirt, getting his hair done in one of the 4 chars along the isle. he immediately turned around when he heard the door, giving everyone a nervous yet kind smile. "hey jack, this is (y/n); nori."
"hey, i'm jack. i play alex, i guess you're my crush now." he said, getting up off of the chair as he readjusted his hair, perfectly in place.
"yeah... seems like it."

wyatt

(IT)

you were the directors daughter, and he would always take you with him on his movie sets, just so you could see if it was something you'd be interested in. you were extremely excited to be on the set of a horror movie finally, not to mention the remake of IT. you always had a fascination with horror movies, and now you finally got to be on the set of one. while you were eating your sandwich, you noticed some of the actors sitting at a table and beginning to get to know each other. you felt ballsy and walked over to the table, giving one of them a smile before finally arriving at the table. "mind if i sit?"
"not at all." a curly headed boy replied, patting the space next to him and giving you a wide smile. you sat down and turned to face him.
"i'm (y/n), i'm just the directors daughter but i haven't had any co-stars around my age working with my dad as of late. you guys are amazing by the way... i've seen some of your work already."
"thank you." a black-haired boy said, running his hand through his hair with his glasses hanging from his shirt... richie tozier.
"i'm wyatt." the same boy who offered you a seat said, a kippah on top of that curly mop of noodles he calls hair... stanly uris. "that's jack, he plays eddie. that's finn, he plays richie." he proceeds in pointing out the rest of the cast with a large smile on his face.
not bad, dad.