⇝ after the bowers gang beats you up [losers club]

bill

he helped you off the ground, a few grass stains marking your clothing, some prominent cuts reddening your face. "a-a-a-are you okay?" he took your face in his hands and turned it towards him, wiping them away with his thumbs. "(y-y-y-/n) look at m-me are you o-o-o-okay?"
"i'm okay, bill. i'm fine." he then whipped his head around, to where bowers and his gang were walking away, laughing their asses off.
"you s-s-s-s-s-suck bowers!" he called out towards them, making them stop in their tracks and turn around to the skinny boy, their faces going straight and brows furrowing in anger. 
"you s-s-s-s-s-say something? b-b-b-b-billy?" henry mocked him, taking a step closer to him.
"yes, i did you assholes! how fucked up do you have to be to hit a girl? she never did anything to hurt you in any way! go pick on someone your own size!" bill saw something flash across henry's face, something along the lines of fear or intimidation but it quickly faded away.
"come on guys." patrick said, nodding in the other direction, the group following quickly behind. once bill had turned around to check on you, you'd already stood up and quickly cupped his face in your hands.
"you didn't stutter once." you whispered in awe, planting a gentle kiss on his lips before taking his hand. "thank you, i love you."

beverly

beverly

she went crazy, before she even knew what she was doing. picking up one of the nearby rocks, and throwing it directly at henry's face; luckily the rest of the losers club were there to back her up, stan even commenting on how good her throw was. she stood protectively in front of you, your cheek pulsing from the bruise forming. "don't fuck with me and my girlfriend." he'd called you a dyke and a faggot, and if murder hadn't been frowned upon in all 50 states, there would have been some killing going on.

" he'd called you a dyke and a faggot, and if murder hadn't been frowned upon in all 50 states, there would have been some killing going on

richie

the rest of the losers club had to literally hold him back from fighting henry; he quickly took his glasses off and threw them at beverly, who caught them not knowing what was going on. finally, he launched himself at henry, tackling him to the ground like he was made of paper. then, he began punching restlessly, blindly, mostly hitting his face but not seeing what he was going. the losers didn't stop the scene, only helped you up; you watched the scene for a moment, finding yourself smiling. "richie, stop i'm fine!" you finally yelled, and he perked up at the sound of your voice, sliding himself off of henry, only coming off with a few cuts while henry's face was completely jacked up.
"that'll teach you to fuck with me and my girlfriend again, you mullet wearing asshole. get fucked!"

 get fucked!"

eddie

he doesn't take a course of action, just stares as the boys walk away, giving them a death glare - if looks could kill, the boys would be long dead. after they were a comfortable distance away, he immediately ran to your side, pulling your crying form to his chest, finding himself begin to cry. "i'm so sorry, i'm so so sorry, are you okay?" you simply nodded and cried against his chest, pulling him towards you. "i'll kill them, i swear i will. i'll give them an entire bottle of my expired pills, i'll fucking poison them. i love you... i love you so much..."

stanly

stanly

he quickly turned around to the sound of you screaming, his jaw dropping to the floor as he saw you fall to the hard ground. "(y/n)!" he quickly ran over to you, standing in front of you when the bowers gang decided you might want to take another blow. "no!" he puffed his chest out to make himself look more intimidating. "fuck off, this is a girl you're hitting. do you realize that?" a blow to the face is what he took, as well as a few kicks to the stomach but it was worth it as long as they were beating up him and not you. "(y/n)." he coughed, once his vision came back to normal he blindly reached for your trembling hand. "(y/n) are you alright?"

 "(y/n) are you alright?"