⇝ eddie kasprak imagine

my first imagine!

imagine sneaking out of eddie's window

---

"eddie!" you giggled, pushing his hands off of you as he tickled your sides; he quickly hushed you while giggling himself, kissing your cheeks.

"shhhh we can't wake up my mom." he whispers, looking over at the time. "holy shit, look at the time." he stretched his body out, realizing that it was 5am and he hadn't even thought about sleep yet. "you're sure you can't stay over?" he asks, holding your hands under the sheets and kissing your jawline in soft flutters. 

"i wish i could, you know how my dad gets." you said, booping his nose and holding onto his hand tightly, not wanting to leave him.

"i don't think it's safe for you to walk home alone." he muttered against your neck and pulling you tighter towards him.

"i'll be fine, eddie. don't be so paranoid." you whispered coyly, letting go of his hands and reluctantly getting out of his bed. "goodnight eddie." you said, placing a kiss on his lips and holding it there for a little bit. he kissed back gladly and tried to pull you back towards him, but you resisted and smiled against his lips. "goodnight, eddie." you pressed, pulling away and walking towards the window, making him stand up and watch you. you carefully pulled the window up, trying your best not to make much noise and put your head outside to feel the chilly fall air.

"i love you." he called out as you finally climbed through, planting your feet on the roof and balancing yourself the best you could. he looked down sadly as he realized you probably didn't hear him, biting his tongue, his shoulders slumping down a little.

 he looked down sadly as he realized you probably didn't hear him, biting his tongue, his shoulders slumping down a little

suddenly, your head popped through the window and you smiled shyly at him. "i love you too, eddie spaghetti." you said, blowing him a final kiss and disappearing through the window; he smiled widely and fell back onto his bed, clutching his heart. he was so thankful to be with such an amazing girl. you were thankful to be with such an amazing guy. you two were perfect together, you fit together like puzzle pieces, even the group agreed with how adorable you were together. after getting involved with IT - and kicking the crap out of him, might he add - he finally realized he loved you. unfortunately, being one of two girls in the group, you were an easy target for the boys' crushes. so, richie got to you first; but... you declined. you declined richie because you had feelings for the one and only eddie kasprak, though of course he would never think you did. once he had finally worked up the nerve, he did ask you out. though his time on this Earth wasn't very long so far (hell, he was only 14), he knew it was going to be the greatest decision he ever made. he found his soulmate. 

27 years would go by so fast.

---

idk what the ending was... maybe it's because IT wasn't in their lives until 27 years later... and we all know what happens to eddie as an adult.