⇝ stanly uris imagine

when you find stan with his monster, you decide to stay with him

---

"guys, where the hell is stanly?" you ask, looking around and seeing that stan was no longer next to you. "stanly? stan?!"

"stan!!" eddie called out with you as he began to walk through the sewers with you, the both of you shining your lights to guide the way with the rest of the club. "stanly!!" you started to hyperventilate, splashing around the greywater as you tried to run; the water splashed up around your legs, soaking your pants but you didn't care. you ran deeper and deeper into the sewers, calling out his name with no response.

finally, you ended up in a large opening, your calls echoed around the space. "stanly!" you called, and you heard a muffled groan/scream coming from the corner of the room. "stan!!" suddenly, you rounded the corner and let out a collective scream with the rest of the losers when you saw stan's monster. the woman from the painting.

it was devouring his face, so when you screamed the monster looked up, it's large mouth still latched onto his face. when it retracted, it smiled with blood dripping down it's lips and started to slither away, hissing at you and the club. you saw stan gasping for air and twitching on the ground, blood dripping from his cuts on along the sides of his face. once the monster was gone, you were the first one to rush towards him, yelling his name to get him out of his daze. "stan!!" you yelled, kneeling down and putting a hand on his shoulder; once the rest of the losers came by his side he started screaming and backing away, kicking at us. "stan, no, no, no, no it's us, you're okay."

"NO!!! NO!!!! YOU LEFT ME!! YOU TOOK ME INTO NEIBOLT! YOU'RE NOT MY FRIENDS!" you felt tears begin to fall down your cheeks as the rest of the losers tried to console him, saying that he's okay and everything would be okay.

"stanly i'm so sorry

"stanly i'm so sorry..." you whispered once he started to calm down, simply mumbling incoherent things as the rest of the club surrounded him, hugging him. "you know we would never do that to you, we love you..." 

"w-wait, where's bill?" you heard eddie scream, running down the tunnel; richie follows behind as mike gives you a sad look. 

"mike, go..." you say, your arms still around stanly as mike nods, getting up and running down the tunnel. you shifted your position so your arms were wrapped tighter around him, shushing him in his ear and rocking slightly back and forth. "stan... i'm here for you, okay?" he didn't respond, just continued to sob on your shoulder. 

"thank you, (y/n)." he whispered once he finally calmed down; when you both pulled out of the hug, you realized that the blood from his cheeks stained your shirt, worrying you.

"we have to get that wrapped up, stanly." you said, putting your hand against his cheek, causing him to hiss and take your hand away.

"later, we have to help them." stan protests, beginning to stand up; you helped him up and put your arm around him. he was taller than you, so it was a little difficult for you. 

"are you sure?"

"yes, come on, we have to go."

---

i didn't know how to end this