⇝ fans hate on you [cast]

jaeden

"i just want to say that (y/n) is my girlfriend and if you don't like it you can politely leave. i won't tolerate any hate towards my girlfriend because she is the one i love and i don't care what your opinions are on this matter. she's mine and i'm hers and there's nothing you can do about it."

sophia

"yes, i am woman who is dating another woman. it's 2018 people, get with the program! this is my girl and i love her with everything i have, and if you don't like it you can catch these hands!"

finn

"put down your tide pods and listen up, kids. (y/n) is my girlfriend. yes, i'm young and i'm not sure if i can call it love, but you are not the boss of me and your opinions on this topic do not matter. this girl is not up for discussion, she is mine and i plan to keep it that way for as long as she'll have me."

jack

"you all need to shut up about my girlfriend and i. yes, ellie was a bad decision but (y/n) is different; she's smart, sweet, kind, hilarious and makes me smile every time i see her. most importantly, she is mine and there's nothing any of you can do about it. deal with it."

wyatt

"despite all of her shake it up references, i love this girl. and if you don't like it i'm going to have to ask you to move about 1,000,000,000,000,000 miles away from me, because i'm never letting her go."