⇝ when you make up [losers club]

bill

he talks to beverly on what he should do, so he practiced his speech over and over again to make sure he didn't stutter and walked straight to your door with a bouquet of flowers and his heart on his sleeve. when you opened the door, his heart stopped and he completely forgot everything he was about to say.
"what, bill?" you asked, leaning against the doorframe and folding your arms.
"i-i-i... i wanted to c-c-come say th-that i'm s-s-s-sorry for the hu-hurt i've cau... casued y-you." his stutter was worse than ever right now, his entire flushed with crimson, his heart leaping out of his throat. "i-i want to m-make it up to you... i-i l-l-love you, only y-you."
"i love you too, billy." you teased, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him in for a huge hug, making him smile like an idiot. "i'm sorry too, love. let's go inside, we have a lot of talking to do."

beverly

she'd gone cold turkey. withdrawal was awful, especially because you weren't by her side to help her through it. she washed her clothes again and again and again until the awful smell of cigarette smoke was faded for good. she bit her lip as she walked to your doorstep, knocking gently 6 times on the door, in a sort of distorted pattern, that way you would know it was her. she heard your footsteps running to the door as you opened it in a rush, knowing it was her and wanting to say something to her. before you could, she kissed you full on the lips and pulled you close to her. you resisted, but you noticed something was off. usually, you could taste the last traces of cigarette she would have left on her lips, but this time... nothing. you tasted her honey chapstick and nothing else. "i quit..." she whispered when you both pulled away, and you felt happy tears well into your eyes. "i quit for you... it was awful but i did it... i promise i'll never even look at a cigarette again with the intention of smoking it. i love you, i can't lose you."

 richie

he literally calls you up and gives a big long speech about how much he cares about you and how he will make an effort to stop making jokes that make you uncomfortable. it was the sweetest thing you've ever heard and you immediately rushed to his house afterwards.

eddie

stands up to his mother for you; she responded by throwing him out of the house for a few days, so naturally he picks up his stuff and comes to your house carrying a backpack. "hey, so my mom threw me out of the house, can i come stay with you?" you hid him in the basement like eleven and you two had a secret romance down there for a couple of days before his mother finally forgave him.

stanly

he came to your house with flowers, but he was too nervous to talk to last minute he placed the roses on your doorstep - complete with a note - and dove into one of the bushes next to your house. you giggled at the note and called out: "i know you're there noodle boy." he popped his head out of the bush and you invited him inside to pick all of the leaves out of his impossibly curly hair.