I Need Somebody

-April 12, 2016-

Today's the day, the day a disaster was born.

I'm kidding.

Dark humor is my escape from reality.

"Happy birthday, my love."

It's him again. My worst and greatest hallucination.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to wish you a good birthday, how are you feeling?"

"Good-"

"Sehun who are you talking to?"

"No one." I need to stop or Baekhyun is going to go insane and tell on me like a little kid.

"I guess... well I need to talk to you about something."

"Hold on, I look at my fake Luhan and motion him to leave for a bit."

"Fine, but I'll be back, my love."

"Okay, go ahead." Baekhyun looks at me, making me feel like a crazy person.

"I was wondering if you would keep me company as the tour goes on. I'm not exactly in a good place and I know you aren't either, so I thinking about it."

"Sure, if that's what you want then of course."

"Okay, thank you! I promise you I'll be less annoying."

"Right, but why didn't you ask Chanyeol, you know, your best friend in the whole world."

"He's part of the problem, actually." Baekhyun sits next to me.

"What happened? If you don't mind me asking at least."

"No, it's fine. He's been too busy and ignoring me but when it comes to Kyungsoo, he'll stop whatever and go to him. I like that he has someone to care for but I hate the fact I'm tossed aside because of it."

"I think you need to talk to him, talk to Kyungsoo, plan something and talk it out."

"Thank you, but in the meantime..."

"Yeah, I'll keep you company because honestly, I need it, too." He smiles and pecks my cheek. Baekhyun the emotional, affectionate, bubbly person strikes again.

-Later That Day-

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Sehunnie, happy birthday to you!" He's back.

"Again?"

"Yeah! I'm here to love you because the real me won't."

"Leave me alone, I want the real one. I want the one that doesn't love me." He's gone.

"Sehun, do you want to get some boba?" It's Kai.

"No, I'm okay, I'm too tired right now."

"Okay, I'll bring you one."

"Thank you." I give a small smile and he messes up my perfectly styled hair.

He's gone.

-Kai's POV-

He's completely out of it, even on his birthday. I thought he would have felt better at this point.

It's almost been three years.

"Anyone want anything?" Of course, they give me their orders and I go on with my day.

"And a green tea boba, please. I'm paying." Who in the world-

"Hey Jongin, it's been a while." I turn only to see the devil in front of me.

"Hi, what are you doing here of all days?"