It's Okay, It's Love

-???-

Have you ever seen someone so beautiful, you wonder if they're a painting?

You see their features, from their eyes to the way their nose is pointed.

Or from the way their lips twitch when they're smiling or crying.

They're just so gorgeous, you forget how to breath.

-July 1st, 2016, Sehun's POV-

His lips are right there.

They're right there and I don't know what to do.

I already promised to stay, to love him, to do everything for him.

And yet, I can't kiss him.

"Baby, what are you doing?"

What did he just call me?

"W-What?"

"I asked what you were doing, love. You've been staring for a while now." He smiles with that alluring weapon on his face.

Kiss me, I'm begging you.

"Nothing, it's nothing, really. I just-"

Why can't I finish?

"I-I just can't believe I'm with you..." He starts laughing, but it's one of those laughs that capture your heart and snuggle it.

Lu, why are you laughing?

Did I say something funny?

It's my morning look isn't it, I knew I should have gotten up earlier!

"I can't either, honestly..." Damn it, just do something!

-Third POV-

Lu Han's pearly white teeth start to show, he loves this boy so much it aches his heart.

He's afraid that if he acts on his emotions, he won't be able to stop.

He won't be able to undo any damage he makes.

Although, if it's Sehun, wouldn't he be able to?

His mind starts to race, it's Usain Bolt in the Olympics.

"I have to go to work today, will you be good here?"

Sehun nods, his black hair curls under Lu's touch, wanting to be stroked more.

And that's when Lu Han's mind gives up, and his heart takes over.

His hand, previously on his hair, trails down to his right ear, only to cup Sehun's narrow chin.

Sehun looks at him with such blossoming brown eyes and closes them with anticipation.

He waits for a move.

Something that would confirm him staying in China, leaving his stressful but exciting life behind.

Lu Han caves in, despite what Minseok said and all the consequences that could come after.

He kisses those shiny lips of Oh Sehun and doesn't turn back.

The softness of their parting lips clash together and it makes their hearts feel like they're racing Peregrine falcons.

It's just so different, but familiar in a way neither would ever understand.

Sehun pulls away, tears threatening to fall from his swollen eyes.

"I-I've been waiting for so long." He hiccups and holds Lu Han's hand tightly.

Lu can only smile and peck his lips once more.

"I know, and I'm so sorry that I broke you so much. I never noticed and it was too late by the time I realised the damage I had done." The last part comes as a tiny whisper, but it was still loud enough for Sehun's world to shake.

"It was never too late, it may had seem like it, but it's not anymore. Trust me." Sehun finally lets out a small laugh, making the older man sprout goosebumps all over his body.

"I want to kiss you more but I feel like if I'm late, they're going to kick my ass."

"It's okay, go on. I have some things to take care of anyways."

"Stay out of trouble, okay?"

"Shouldn't I be telling you that?" Lu Han chuckles and gives his tall lover one last peck before he disappears out the door.

-In S. Korea, at the same time-

Baekhyun cries silently to himself that night.

Sehun was the one person he thought would never leave him.

Even though he had grown to love Minseok, Sehun was his best friend.

Aside from Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Suho, Yixing, Jongin, and Jongdae, Sehun was just that one guy who was quiet, but had such a wonderful vibe to him.

Baekhyun could tell him anything and Sehun would keep it to himself, keeping everything safe from harm or infection.

"Baek, come on, talk to me." Minseok patted the younger's hair and leaned to whisper sweet nothings into his tiny ears.

"I-I just didn't t-think he would do that or t-that management wouldn't d-do anything about it!" He hiccups and sobs into Minseok's shoulder, he's so unstable it was like watching a kid trying to walk for the first time. Trying so hard, but sometimes they need help.

"I know, I know, we'll do everything in our power to get him back. Despite what SME thinks, alright? I know it may be hard right now but believe me, they can't do shit without us."

Baekhyun smiles through his tears, Minseok always knew what to say.

They sit there, soaked in each other's tears and sweat, waiting for a response from their leader, Suho.

As the hours start to past, the more members pile in the oldest's room. The youngest was gone, the oldest angry and confused, and the leader stressed out of his existence.

"What's going to happen?" Jongdae is the first to speak up.

"We don't know, but if you guys can try contacting Sehun in any way, that would help." The EXO ensemble nod, they've been through harsh extremes but nothing was as exhausting as this.

The members start to get out their phones, texting, sending direct messages through social media, even posting indirect comments on posts. Whatever came to mind, they did it.

They never gave up, some took turns calling while the others rested.

That cold, cruel evening, Byun Baekhyun and Kim Minseok fell asleep in each other's arms, the bunny's head buried in the older's chest.

Love is such a complicated emotion, it's so powerful and can heal some, but destroy the next.

It could give people the greatest happiness in the entire universe.

It could bring people to their knees and 6 feet under.

It could be in platonic forms and in romantic forms.

Whatever it was, defied the other.

And citizens thought it was okay.

It was fine, it was simply.

Love.