Not A Day Goes By

-June 27, 2016-

"Oh Sehun, you've been assigned to EXO-M."

Wait, what?

EXO-M still exists?

"What does that mean?"

"It means you'll be sent to China next week."

"Actually I'm going tonight, I have some things to attend to. My manager knows about it."

He doesn't.

"Okay, that's good, you have everything packed?"

"Well only for two days but I can pack for more."

"Yes, excellent."

-Later That Day-

"I can't believe you're doing this." Xiumin is mad.

"He's hurt you enough!" Chanyeol is worried.

"Stay, please! You can find someone else!" Jongdae begged.

"Can't you guys support me just this once? I've done so much for you all, I'm just asking this of you."

They all went quiet.

"I'll drive you."

The unexpected Baekhyun strikes again.

"...Thank you."

"Really?! No, you will not take him!" Chanyeol is now mad.

"This is his own choice! If he really wants to do this then he will. Whatever he does will be on him, not us."

The room is once again filled with silence.

"Fine."

-June 28, 2016-

"Welcome! Enjoy your stay!"

She's nice.

Where is he?

"Sehunnie." My eyes widen, my heart starts racing, my lungs feel like they're collapsing.

"Lu Han..." I notice his eyes start to tear up.

Fucking hell I see him for a second and I already made him cry.

-Third POV-

"Sehun, it's really you..." Lu Han stares at him with hopeful, bright eyes. The person he betrayed and hurt to the bone is right in front of him. 

Sehun stares at him, feeling the world condense around his fragile body.

"You've grown so much, they must be taking good care of you.." Lu Han reaches for Sehun's hand, but Sehun violently withdraws himself.

"I-I'm sorry, it's a habit." Sehun smiles gently at him. Admiring his soft features and how much they had matured over the course of time.

"It's you who's changed Lu, you've become much happier and relaxed."

"No, no, please, I haven't changed."

"You have, you just haven't noticed it." Lu Han stays quiet but smiles at the youngling.

In that moment, Sehun and Lu Han take the chance to just admire how much they have grown.

From Lu Han's clean skin to his small figure twirling around the room. From his soft expressions to his thin waist, small enough to wrap arms around and hold him like the world was ending.  

From Sehun's flowing hair, to his height booming to the skies. From his pretty pink lips to his large hands, big enough to fit the whole world. 

And with that, Lu Han loved them.

"You hurt me so much." Sehun looked at him with salty tears falling down his lean face.

"I know, and I want to make up for it, I promise I will." Lu Han touched his arms and gave them a light squeeze, scared that if he squeezed too hard he would break.

"What happened? What made you feel like this towards me?" Sehun peeled his hands off of him. As much as he loved the touch, he needed answers.

The words that came out of his member's mouths kept attacking him.

"Well after I left, I kept thinking about you."

"Why didn't this happen when you were in Korea? When you were next to me and I was mentally okay?"

"I don't know, okay? I really don't know why this would happen at such a bad time."

"I've been trying to keep this in the back of my head because I just wanted you to love me like I love you. It seems like to me you got bored and decided to fuck me up again."

"Where the hell is this all coming from? Sehun I would never do that to you, never in a million years!"

"I can't get them out of my head, I can't get their voices out, I can't get images out, I just want to be free from being hurt so much. I'm just, I'm just tired."

Everything went quiet.

Everyone went quiet.

"Then leave, Sehun come on, we both know what it's like."

"Lu Han, I'm not just tired of the industry, not just the people, I'm tired of living. I'm tired of being here, dragging myself through each day knowing it's not going to get better."

"But it is! It will get better, I know it."

"How?" Sehun's voice is shaky, breaking every so often.

"Because I'll make it better, I will. No matter what it takes, I will make it better."

"Why do you care?" Lu Han breaks almost completely as Sehun speaks this.

This man that has millions fawning over him, has people following around because they care and love him dearly.

"I care because I love you. Not a day goes by that I'm not."