Sorry

-June 28, 2016, Sehun's POV-

He loves me.

He really does.

"Sehun, leave SM. Stay with me."

"I wish I could, but it's not that easy. Ever since you three left, they've been watching our every move. Making sure we aren't contacting lawyers, making sure we're not talking to anyone suspicious."

"Then why are you talking to me?"

"They think I'm trying to convince you to come back, finally settle the lawsuit."

"Sehun, come on, leave the company! You're suffering so much, and those boys don't deserve you. You're so talented and they're keeping it hidden."

"I want to leave, okay? I told you it's not that easy! And please, don't bring the members into this. They did nothing wrong, it's just the company and..."

It's just the company.

"Sehun? Hey, you okay?"

"Is it really just the company?"

Lu Han stayed quiet.

It's not just the company. Stop it.

"You're right, huh?"

I'm suffering... And they're letting me, they're telling me to brush it off and be a man. What the hell does that even mean? What does that mean? I am a man, I'm a man that's depressed and anxious. I'm a man who cries themselves to sleep! I am a man that wants to scream his lungs out for everyone to know that I don't want to live anymore!

I was hyperventilating.

And I felt the thing that I needed the most.

His hug. His slim arms wrapped around me, holding me tight like the world was ending.

That's all I needed.

Why is that?

"I'll take care of you, don't worry anymore..."

What?

-Xiumin's POV-

"This is a whole disaster, Sehun is probably going to stay. I bet you he is."

"Calm down, will you? It hasn't been that long, he'll update us. Sehun isn't that cold."

"But we made him like that..."

"Shut up, Baekhyun." Kai was mad.

"You know it's true! Don't you dare deny it." Now Baekhyun was mad, do these people never calm down?

"Okay, guys, settle down. We're all worried and that's fine but we have work that's not going to do itself." Suho had a point.

It was quiet.

For a minute.

Then the phone rang.