Freedom

-In EXO's dorm, July 8th, 2016, Third POV-

Junmyeon wiped his tears away, trying his best to keep himself together.

He was done with all the abuse and pain SM Entertainment had caused them.

All the boys wanted was for their dreams to come true.

That's what happened.

Although, they had to pay with their mental stability.

"Junmyeon, please, sit down and set for a bit." Yixing gently stroked his arm.

Although, he didn't listen.

He just kept packing and glaring.

Yixing sighed and grabbed Junmyeon's phone, flipping it around in his hands.

"At least leave our youngest a message, so he knows what's going on."

"... I will..." Before Junmyeon could speak again, Yixing had already stood up.

He stood behind Junmyeon and hugged him from behind, trapping him slightly.

"Y-Yixing..."

"I know you're mad, but you have to calm down a bit. I'll finish packing for you, okay?"

Junmyeon didn't know what to feel.

But what he could do, was pick up the phone and hug Yixing back

"Sehun, it's me. You probably won't call me back, so listen for now, okay? I want to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything, Hunnie. I was supposed to take care of you and support you, but I did the opposite.

Junmyeon sniffed before continuing.

Yixing left a small peck on his forehead.

"We're coming for you, okay? I'm going to do everything I can to fix this, no matter happens, we are one."

There was no way anyone could change EXO's leader now.

He had to do what he could to protect his loved ones.

"Minnie, what's going to happen?"

Baekhyun was as curious as can be.

What was going to happen to them?

Where were they going to go?

"We're going to sue the company, Baekhyun."

"And where are we going?"

"We're going first to find lawyers and file a lawsuit. In the meantime, Junmyeon found a place for us to stay before we go to China."

He looked at the other, confused at the last sentence.

"We're going to Sehun, my love." 

-21:38, July 21st, 2016-

"Breaking news! Popular boy group, EXO, has just filed a lawsuit against SM Entertainment under the same circumstances former members Huang Zitao, Lu Han, and Wu Yifan documented in recent years."

"EXO has left SM Entertainment, recent reports say..."

"EXO spotted at Incheon International Airport where many fans have become bodyguards of the eight members..."

The news started to spread like wildfire, causing SM Entertainment panic.

They just lost one of their best groups.

With news spreading, other SM artists started to protest, filing more lawsuits to the company.

It was finally time the talented artists had proper treatment.

-04:31, July 22nd, 2016, Sehun's POV-

"What time did that say they would be here?"

Lu Han was nervous.

It would be the first time he officially saw the members he left all that time ago.

I'm proud of him.

After I received Junmyeon's voicemail, I cried myself to sleep but called him the next day.

"The should be here any moment okay? Don't worry, baby."

He smiled and pecked my cheek lovingly. I felt terrible for the trainees at SM Entertainment, they waited so long to debut, but now the company is going to shit.

"Sehun?" I turned away from Lu Han's face and looked up, only to see a large Chanyeol standing in front of me.

He teared up and hugged me tightly. Lu Han laughed but quickly backed off when everyone gave him an odd look.

"Please warn us before you leave." He sobbed harder into my shoulder.

"I'll try."

"Lu Han, it's nice seeing you again. I hope you took good care of our youngest."

Jeez, not even in China am I free.

"Sehunnie!"

I turned to see Baekhyun letting go of Minseok's hand and running towards me.

He jumped and tackled me to the ground.

Naturally, I laughed and hugged him back.

I could hear Lu chuckling at us.

"So, what happens after the lawsuit?"

I could hear the laughs and smiles drop.

"When this is all over, I'm going to open my own company and give everyone the proper respect and money they deserve. Of course, it's going to be hard, but with motivation and support from my friends and family, I can accomplish anything!" 

Yixing smiled Junmyeon.

I could see the love swelling in his eyes.

What did I miss?

"Then let me help you. Surely you're going to need all the help you can get."

"Yeah, the more, the better." Junmyeon and Lu Han turned to see who was the owner of the voice.

It was Zitao and Yifan, the two who left with broken hearts.

I didn't know what to do once I saw Tao.

It seemed like he didn't know what to do either.

I do know that Junmyeon had stopped breathing altogether.

Jongdae and Jongin stared emotionlessly at the ground.

They didn't even bother to look up and greet anyone.

I didn't blame them.

"Kyungsoo, Jongin, it's nice to see you both again." Tao bowed slightly and looked at the ground.

It was like he was embarrassed with himself.

"It's nice to see you do. You look terrific." Kyungsoo's voice was light.

It was comforting.

Jongin made a small sound as if he was trying to say something but failed.

"Are you sure you guys want to do this with me?"

The question came out in a hesitant whisper.

Yifan and Lu Han nodded before turning to Zitao.

"I don't know anything about business, but I want to help in any way I can."

"Wow, all it took was for our youngest to leave."

I looked away.

I didn't want them to see me cry.

Lu Han wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled brightly, always supporting me.

"I'm sorry for any trouble I caused. I was selfish and should have told you about my problems."

"Sehun, don't apologize. I'm glad you did what you did because if you didn't, we wouldn't have opened our eyes."

"Yeah, Sehun, we wouldn't be free." 

Free, huh?

Is that what this feeling is? Is it the freedom that I feel?