{Chappie 3}

~Y'alls POV~

I listen to the ad, pretty curious. A friend in a pill? That doesn't sound dangerous.

I get up, pausing the ad, and walk to my mom's study.

Knocking on the door frame, I smile. "Hey Mom~ I want something~"

She laughed, leaning back in her spinny  chair. "Is it from the internet?"

"Yes."

"Don't you have my credit card memorized by now?" She said, raising an eyebrow.

Oh. She was hinting at the shit ton of merch I would buy, using her money.

"Uhh..." She laughed, and motioned for me to walk over.

Quickly, I tap the ad, bringing up the site.

"Woo, that's pretty pricey. Not to mention sketchy."

I nodded, but inside I was jubilant. This was the way she usually got around to saying 'yes'.

"If I say yes, then you have to help me with this-" she waved her hands at the mess of papers. "-and other things for a long while."

"How long of a while?"

"Month or two."

".....Deal."

I handed her my phone, and watched as she put in her card number and hit 'Order'.

~3rd Person~

He couldn't help but cry out happily.

He didn't give a fuck who it was; old man, whore, young kid with sneaky fingers, he would have someone to jump to.

Now he had to wait, wait for the pill to arrive at the person's house.

Please, hurry.

{{mmhm yay!

Bye my Squips and Bye Y'all!~}}