{Chappie 12}

~Y'alls POV~

I got up, stretching. My body screamed at me for doing that.

Ow.

Turning back towards the bench, I yawn.

"What do ya wanna do? We still have most of an hour left..."

Jeremy looked at Squip, before looking back at me. "There's trees? Climbing said trees?"

"Jeremy, you still don't have any upper body strength."

"How do you know that?!"

"I might be disconnected from you, but I can still check your vitals, body mass, and such."

Jeremy pouted, crossing his arms. I laughed, then smiled, nodding.

"Climbing trees is fine."

Jeremy grinned, getting up and running towards a nearby tree.

I walk over, Squip appearing beside me.

"(Y/N), I would suggest you not do this. Your body is sore, and it seems you have a thin tear on one of your muscles."

I rolled my eyes, grabbing onto a branch above me before pulling myself up. "Squippy," here he grimaced, and I noted to keep using it, "don't you think I would know my own body? This is nothing." Keeping my balance, I climb after Jeremy, going faster and faster.

Looking down, I'm suddenly hit with how high I had gotten. Squip was a small blue ant beneath me.

"Damn..." I breathed out, then looked up at the sunset.

I was surprised I didn't fall right there and then.

Purples and oranges and yellows and reds surround the glowing, fiery dome of the sun.

I stare, mouth open, hands holding onto branches.

I slowly and carefully let go one hand, and reach towards it, barely noticing my balance.

Suddenly, the sun swipes away from my vision, and I scream, eyes wide. The top of the tree zooms away, along with my stomach and organs, everything moving so quickly, everything going so fast, and one thought goes across my panicked mind.

'I'm going to die-'

"(Y/N)!!!"

{{{{cliffhangers? Cliffhangers

Bye my Squips and Bye Y'all!~}}}}