Epilouge

~3rd Person POV~

The hospital morgue was cold- oh-so-very cold.

The latest death -a younger man, nicknamed "Squippy"- lay on the table, ready to be prepared for transport to the funeral home.

One person walked in, then another, seemingly normal nurse no-bodies.

One had sunglasses on.

The other looked older.

There was a resemblance- not twins, but more of a brother-cousin resemblance.

"Ugh...never liked morgues."

"I think they're cool." Sunglasses looked around, smirking.

"That's just because you like to jump on the gurneys, Peter." Older looked at Peter, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrow.

"Ow, that hurt me Dominik, that really hurt me." Peter in question, jumped onto a gurney, making lots of clanging noises, trying to balance.

"Shh! Don't want anyone to find us here."

"Fiiiine.." He jumped down, landing silently.

"Here he is." Dominik motioned Peter over to the operating table.

"Jesus... snapped back... broken spinal cord... died peacefully...I question that... " Peter rattled off pieces of info, the screen with Eric's -or, "Squippys"- file.

Dominik sighed. "Let's just get him out of here, decode the body into pixels, and try to recode him."

Peter nodded, and grabbed underneath the arms.

Dominik grabbed the feet, and lifted.

Turning, they carry him out of the back door, hurrying to the old pickup waiting in the parking lot.

With some care, they put him in the back, and Peter closed the door.

"Let's go before they realize a body is gone."

"Alright."

Dominik got into the drivers seat, Peter in the passenger, then they started up the car and drove away.

{{{mmm here.

Bye my Squips and Bye Y'all!~}}}