{Chappie 7}

~Y'alls POV~ ~next day~

I think my Squip already wants to kill me.

In just one day.

That's a record.

I'm snapped out of my daze suddenly by a shock on my back.

"What the-"

"Sit up. That isn't good for-....sorry."

I stare at Squip, confused until realization hit me like Burr's bullet.

"Were you trying...to correct my posture?" I ask, turning towards him.

Oh yeah, we were watching anime. Now Voltron played on, unnoticed.

Obviously, he became a little flustered. "No- that's not what- never-"

"You were."

"No I wasn't."

"Yes, you were..... are you really having that hard of a time to be nice?"

I thought back to what Squip had told me yesterday before I went to bed.

'So that you know, (Y/N), I have not used Companion Mode in a long time. So, that's means I will do things that are from a different mode, since the last...person...who had me wanted me to help them be popular.'

Now thinking about it, Squip had hesitated before saying person.

Did something happen between him and the last user?

Phasing back to reality, I notice the Squip had gone silent, a small hum filling the room.

"Yes. It is hard for my programming to conform to Companion Mode." He finally said.

"Okay. How about this? Each day we do things friends would do, then eventually you'll be nicer?"

".....that has a high probability of not working, but fine then."

{{here have some filler.

Bye my Squips and Bye Y'all!~}}