{Chappie 14}

~3rd Person~

Jeremy was freaked, to say the least. He jumped down the last bit, wincing at the small bit of pain.

Running over, his eyes notice something very bad.

There was a little puddle of red that was rapidly expanding underneath Squip.

Blood.

Squip had looked at him, barely, before his eyes sunk closed. Checking, he was relieved that he had a pulse.

Then he looked at (Y/N), who had passed out. She looked okay.

"What the fuck happened here??" Jeremy jumped and turned to see a shorter kid with a cast on his arm, standing next to a taller, lanky kid with a black hoodie.

{{do I need to explain-}}

"S-she was climbing u-up the tree, and s-she fell, and h-he caught her, b-but I think s-something broke like his back and I don't know-"

Cast Arm grabbed the guys shoulders and shook him slightly.

"Calm down, dude. Connor-"

"Already calling 911, Evan, I'm not that cruel."

Black Hoodie- Connor, had a phone in his hand and was on it, talking to 911.

Evan had calmed down Jeremy some, then looked over at the two on the ground, wincing at the blood.

"Maybe we should move the girl off him..?"

Jeremy nodded- something to keep him occupied would be fine.

Evan grabbed one arm, and Jeremy grabbed the other, and they both carefully lifted her up and away.

Squip groaned, dulled pain weaving through his subconscious.

(Y/N)'s eyes fluttered slightly, but then she curled up more, breathing deeply.

"The ambulance will be here in 5 minutes. They said to not mess with him."

Evan nodded at the info from his boyfriend, then looked at Jeremy, noticing he was starting to panic again.

"Here, you need to sit down."

"He can't die- he just can't- no-"

"He won't, but I have to ask, who is he? I know most people by face, even if I don't talk to people. I don't recognize him."

Jeremy was floundering here; something that will make sense what will make sense what will-

"H-he's h-her boyfriend f-from o-out of town-"

{{{okay now y'all gonna scream- let's say the Squip looks young enough to pass as a teen-

Yeah.

Also, point out if I'm writing Evan's and Connor's personalities wrong-

I've listened to one or two songs-

Bye my Squip and Bye Y'all!~}}}