Chapter 10

Natasha

I'm currently wearing a strapless purple dress with smokey eye make up and my hairs in loose curls.

I'm about to go to the club for my friend, Sarahs birthday. John asked if I wanted him to come, I bluntly told him no.

We haven't even had a chance to sort out the other night and sadly I don't think we will. I suspect it's being chalked up to exhaustion and loneliness.

"Are you really going out like that?" He asks from the bathroom door.

"Yes. I think I look good, I need to feel good at the moment." I answer the last part quietly.

He sighs before walking over to me.

"Im sorry babe..." He says resting his hands on my hips.

"I'm sorry for everything..." He trails off.

"It's fine. I think a night with the girls will be good." I say before turning to give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

I grab cash, my I.D. as well as my phone and put it in my clutch. I say good bye to John before hailing a taxi.

My phone suddenly pings and deep down I hope it's Mystery man but we haven't spoken since the other night.

MM - Hey Tash... I remembered your celebrating a birthday tonight. Just wanted to say, be safe.

I bite my lip, feeling guilt not texting him after that day.

Natasha - Hey MM. Yeah we're heading to Fusion now. (Made up) What are you doing tonight?

MM - fùćķ Tasha! I don't hear from you for days over asking for a selfie?! My mate's making me go out with him. Apparently I'm isolated.

Natasha - Sorry MM. Something came up was all. I'm back though! Well you don't go out unless you have to... Well the taxi just pulled up at the club, if you end up here and see a girl in a strapless purple dress with waist length blonde hair, come say hi. Night Mystery Man!