Chapter 13

Natasha

"Hello?" I ask nervously, hoping my voice sounds steady.

"Hey Tash, are you ok?" He asks cautiously. I feel tears roll down my cheek but I take a deep breath before replying.

"Hey Mystery Man... Yeah I'm alright. Just had a bit of a fight with John." I tell him honestly.

"I'm sorry... did you want to talk about it?" He says with a hint of anger.

"Some friend of his was at the club too apparently, they told him I was dancing to show off to the club... he told me I should just go give a show to strangers." I take a breath to calm myself feeling emotional.

"I wasn't trying to do anything like that, we were just loving the music. I needed the night out to unwind and he killed it..." I say as more tears flow silently.

"He's such a jack àŕśè..." he sighs into the phone. "I first spotted you dancing and it was plain as day you weren't paying anyone attention."

I know he hates John but tries to hide it so I'm not shocked at him calling names.

"I wish you came and said hi. It would be nice to have a face or a name..." I say biting my lip.

"I wanted to..." he sighs.

"So why didn't you?" I ask sadly.

"I was scared. I can see your a beautiful person on the inside and outside... I guess I was worried you'd not like me in person then I'd lose you. In text we're good friends, I don't want to lose that." He says nervously.

"Nothing would change that your a good friend... but I'd love to call you a name." I reply seriously.

He chuckles before taking a breath.

"Ok ok. My name's Damon." He chuckles.

"I like it. You're still a mystery though." I giggle.

"I think I should go to bed, I'm nodding off." I tell him honestly, though I wish we could talk more.

"Ok. Goodnight Tash. Sweet dreams." Damon says quietly.

"Sweet dreams, Damon the Mystery Man."