Chapter 12

Natasha

A night out was definitely needed. I'm having fun, drunk but still in control and Sarah is having a blast.

After hours we get more drinks and the bar tender tells me Mystery Man sent them. I look hoping to see someone who is Dylan's doppelganger but with no luck.

My phone rings and I excuse myself to answer it.

"Hello?" I answer without looking at the screen.

"Natasha, are you still at the club?" John fumes into the phone.

Thrown by his immediate words and drunk, I snap a reply.

"Yeah I am! I'm having a nice night out with Sarah. What's your problem?" I snap back.

"One of my mates was at the club and recognised you straight away. Said you were sexy dancing for all to watch. I get your mad but it's a club not a strip show!" He fumes.

What the hell... I wasn't doing anything but dance with Sarah.

"All I did was dance and this is killing my buzz so I'm going." I tell him.

"Yeah go run away from me and give strangers a show!" He yells before hanging up.

I feel my eyes well up but hold it together. After going to say bye to Sarah and giving her a quick run down of my call, I head to a taxi.

As the door shuts, I let tears silently fall. Being drunk doesnt help. I go to my brothers house and ask if I could stay the night. He always lets me crash if I need it. Especially if I'm upset or drunk.

He hugs me before going back to bed, I decide to go to the back porch for some air. Hearing a ping, I hope it's not John.

MM - I hope you had a good night. You looked beautiful by the way.

Natasha - Thanks you, I mostly had a good night. I wish I got to see you too though.

I quickly message John that I'm at my brothers safely.

MM - Why'd you leave so quickly? You looked like you were having a blast.

I feel myself sob as I think of Johns phone call. Hearing another ping I look to see MM again.

MM - I'm sorry, it's not my business.

Natasha - Can we talk properly on the phone?

Next thing I know my phone's ringing and a pick it up while calming my nerves.

"Hello?" I answer.