Chapter 23

Natasha

Here, I'd hoped he might have listened when I said to stay away from me...

There in front of me stood a very disheveled looking John. His eyes red with large bags under them.

Once I got over my shock, my expression turned to a harsh glare that he visibly flinched at.

"What do you want?" I ask coldly.

"I'm sorry. Ok? I know that's not even remotely good enough but fùćķ Natasha, words can't explain how sorry I am. Please give me a second chance!" He pleaded, eyes glossy.

"Why would I do that? I catch you last night and you barely say anything to me!" I almost yell. "Why would I risk ever letting you hurt me like this again?" I whisper at the end.

"Baby, I made a mistake. A really stupid, pathetic, terrible mistake. But I want to make it right. You have always been my support and I know I didn't appreciate you like I should have. I can't lose you Natasha. Please." He pleads with me.

"What we had was good, John... but I don't trust you anymore. You lost me the first moment you cheated on me months ago..." I sigh. Realising I can't even bring myself to consider it.

"I'm not losing you Natasha!" He says loudly stepping forward. Anger clearly over his features.

"Perhaps you should have thought of that before plowing into someone else, John!" I say back with as much force.

Next thing I know, the front door is open and Brian and Damon walk out towards us.

"I think it's best you leave, John." Brian says calmly.

"The hell I am, I'm here to speak with my girlfriend. Get lost!" He grabs my arm to pull me down the stairs.

Next thing I know, I'm flung backwards into a firm chest with warm hands wrapped around my waist.

"She's not going anywhere with you." Damon says lowly.

"And who the hell are you?" John replies while slowly stalking forward.

"Someone who has actually been there for Tash." He replies coolly.

John lets out a growl in anger and what follows happens so fast it's scary.

John lunges to pull me out of Damons arms but Brian steps in the way to stop him. The problem is he just pulls Brian away from us and they start fighting as Damon puts me behind him, while moving us to be further away.

The next thing I know Damon is shoved backwards into me and I have the sensation of falling.

With a loud thud heard before I felt warmth around my hair... I realise when Damon was shoved, I fell off the porches few steps.

I can hear shouting before little black spots started taking over my vision. Brian's laying punch after punch into John before running over to my side.

The last thing I see is Damons panicked eyes glossy and yelling at into a phone. I give him a weak smile, before I'm met with darkness.

I faintly hear yelling before my world goes blank.

-------

The end

Haha just kidding!