~7~

In school you name is Psycho.
In YouTube your name is Hider.
In gang relative things your name is Red.

Y/n pov

We decided to play some GtaV. When we had at least some content for our channel we stopped. I wanted to go to sleep because I *sigh* am a 17 year old highschooler who is in a gang, does youtube. I go to the same school as the Vanoss crew but they don't know how I look like but I mean I do wear a mask at school but just a mask that covers some scars I have on my face(the mask in the picture above). The scars or almost the same scars as my older brothers but I didn't get to see him after that night so I really don't know. I have a scar going down my right cheek , and one that goes down my left eyebrow. Yes I know it doesn't seem like the scars you should worry about but I was still insecure so I wear a mask to school. Different from that mask I wear to heists.

I decided before going to bed why not take a shower. So I went and took a shower real quick and got ready for bed.

Y/bff/n pov
Y/n woke me up In the morning and so I can get ready for school. (You live with your best friend) I hate school so much I would rather die. I got up took a shower and got dressed up. The rest of the gang was in our living room just waiting for me. Jack or Sean was cooking for us thank God he is like the best cook. He made eggs with bacon. He set a plate for every one and once he was done he let us eat. When we all are done we got ready to leave. "You guys ready for another day at Hell" I yelled. "Fuckk nooooo" Y/n yelled. We all started laughing.

Vanoss pov

I woke up all the boys because they are lazy ass people. And I got ready I go to this school called White Meadow High, weird huh but cool. I'm not one of the most popular kids there but I am popular. I always get surrounded by fan girls or fanboys but there are some groups of people who don't give a shit. But their there, so we all got ready and just headed to school.

Y/n pov

My gang and I were already outside of school just waiting for some other friends to come. We were waiting until we saw our other friends Ken (Cinnamon toast ken) and Cry (Cryotic) they came, and I saw the Vanoss crew come and like usual being surrounded by fans. But it is not just them that get surrounded sometime during the school day I don't get to hang with some of my YouTube friends because of fans but its ok. The good thing is that I don't get bullied but do get some hate from some cheerleaders because they hate the fact that I hang out with the boys they wanna be dating. I even sometimes hang out with the Vanoss crew, but some of them can be asses. I had first period with Valetine, Xavier, and Felix. And ofcoarse some people from the Vanoss crew like Tyler, Brian, Lui. I sat down at the back of the class while my friends sit in the front instead of Valetin, and Brian."Look if it isn't the one and only slut, Psycho"Vanessa said. "And if it isn't for the dumb blonde bitch, Vanessa" I said smirking"What the fuck do you want." "Oh nothing it's just that your sitting next to my boyfriend" she said while pointing to Brian."I'm not dating you, you slut" Brian said loud that cause some heads to turn."Well he said it himself he is not dating you so what is the problem sitting next to him"." The problem is that he is mine" Vanessa claimed. "Vanessa leave her alone she is not doing anything" Valetin said. "Fuck off Vale, don't you see she doesn't like you so why protect her" she said screaming. I was beyond pissed so I stand up and yelled at her. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM!!" She slapped me and said "You, you are my fucking problem" I stand their holding my cheek. "Your gonna regret doing that" said Xavier in the front."How she is a pussy look she isn't doing any-" she was cut off by me punching her. She was on the ground and all I did is get on her and punched her repeatedly until she was knocked out. "What is all this madness, Oh My GOD someone take Vanessa to the nurse, Psycho go to the principles office NOW." I just started walking away smiling at what I've done .

Terrorizer pov

Holy shit did Psycho beat the shit out of Vanessa. I have to tell Vanoss. We were done with first period and for second period I had study hall, it's were we really don't do anything. I was in this class with the whole crew and with some of the people Psycho hangs with including her."Hey Vanoss"." Yo WASSUP Brian" he said almost yelling."Bro you won't believe it Psycho beat the shit out of Vanessa." "Woah what the fuck happened " he said concerned. I explained everything to Vanos and the crew they were as surprised as I was. We always thought the girl that hardly talks to is just a shy person, but no she can smack a bitch(heh lol). After school we decided to talk to Psycho after school.

~ TIME SKIP~

Psycho (Y/n) p.o.v.

The fucking principle let me finish the day here and told me to apologize to Vanessa, I refused and said I was suspended for 2 days. Thanks a lot V. I finished the day normal some people whispering about me than and there. I went to the restroom before I left because I had to use the restroom duh. When I went outside I was surrounded by Vanessa's posse. "You know 1 against 6 isn't a fair fight" I broke the silence. "Well your gonna have to deal with it" a tall one said. "Alright then , try me."

Delirious pov

"Alright then, try me" the tallest one tackled Psycho to the ground, and Psycho kneed her in the stomach. She punch the girl unconscious, while another took her off. One got mad and tried to punch Psycho in the face but she quickly caught the girls hand an twisted her around. She was going to break her arm but didn't instead she kicked her in the stomach and punched her which some how knocked her out. Another girl was in a fighting stance while the other three smirked. This girl seemed stronger than Psycho but Psycho seemed smarter. The girl pinned Psycho to the wall and Psycho some how pressured point her so she fell to sleep. The smaller girl climed in top of Psycho but Psycho managed to throw her to the ground and kicked her stomach. The last two girls where scared shitless so they ran away. "Holy shit, how the fuck did you manage to beat up those girls" I yelled. "Oh hey Del, uhh my uhh dad taught me" . " He taught you well because dam" I said. "Thanks"

Psycho (Y/n) pov

I was beyond pissed so I just rushed home. For some reason I had the feeling someone was following me. I turned to see who it is and it didn't shock me at all.

Ooo cliffhanger let's see what happens next yes I know I change the story a bit but I did fix some issues~Ash

Word count : 1309 words