~15~

Psycho (Y/n) p.o.v.

I went to my first period which is Math. Dont like this class at all. I walked to class with Xavier, Tyler, Brian, and Lui. We sat next to each other waiting for class to start. Felix and Valentin walk in joining us in our little group. We were just talking about video games and stuff. "What's your favorite game?" Asked Brian.
"Well I personally like Gta " I answered. "And I like OverWatch" said Xavier. Tyler was about to answer when the teacher came in an class started

~time skip to 4th period~

This class I had only Vanoss and I plan to thank him. To thank him for taking care of Delirious. I got to class and by my surprise he was there. It looked like he was waiting for someone. "Waiting for someone?" I asked. "Yea I was waiting for you" he said. That caught by surprise. People were walking in and sitting down some girls were looking at Evan. I felt jealous for some reason. "I wanted to apologize for calling you a slut, and bitch and ect. I didn't know who you were and why I got mad." He said looking down. "No its ok you didnt know it was me" I said some people looking at us confused. He looked at me looking happy. I brought him in gor a hug and whispered to his ear "Thank you so much Evan, for taking care of Delirious for me and letting me be part of the group" I said letting go of him. Girls were looking at me discussed for hugging "their" man. "But really you need to stop apologizing" I said ruffling his hair. Some people gasped at what I did which confused me. "Hey watch the hair" he said fixing his hair. People were confused. " Your more of a girl than I am" I said laughing.  He glared at me then chuckled.

Vanossgaming (Evan) p.o.v.

I think im starting to develope feelings for Psycho. She is different than any girl I met. The problem is that I'm already dating someone. Jessica. When i started dating her she was the best I loved her but threw out the year she started being bossy and clingy. I mean every one in the crew has a girlfriend except Mini. ( I know he does just go with it) Even Delirious has one. I spent most of my day thinking about Psycho. I was snapped out of my trance by Psycho calling my name. "Oh sorry I was thinking" I said. "You ok" she asks. "Yea im good." I say. "Well its tim to go to lunch so lets go, im hungry" she said. I chuckled a little and walk with her too lunch.

H20delirous (Jonathon) p.o.v

We were waiting for my sister and Vanoss they should be here any minute. I saw Psycho and Evan walking in the cafeteria laughing. "What are you laughing about" I ask. "Huh nothing just something stupid" i just nodded in agreement. "Hey Del, can we keep the sister and brother thing to ourselves?" She asks. "Sure I guess so" I said. Why does she want to keep it between us? I shrugged it off and saw my girlfriend walking over. I was annoyed already. Yea I know as a boyfriend your suppose to be happy about your girlfriend but blu isnt the one for me she treats me like a pet. "Hey baby" she says walking over. "Hi babe" I said sounding annoyed. "Who are they" she said pointing to Psycho and her crew. "Friends" I simply replied. "Your friends with those weirdos" she whispered to my ear. Im guessing Psycho heard causeshe got up real quick. "Who the fuck are you calling weird bitch" she said out loud making the cafeteria quite down. "You,  I mean look at you your so ugh" said blu. "Blu leave them alone" I said worried that Psycho might murder her. "No why do you hang out with those people there different." She said. "The only different one is you you whore" said Psycho. "Blu just leave" I said angrily. She looked at me like what. "I said leave" and with that she scoffed and left. "Psycho look im sorry I didn-" "Save it" she said leaving the cafeteria.

Psycho  (Y/n) p.o.v.

I wasn't mad at any one well besides blu, but I needed time to breathe.  I left the cafeteria and went to the music room. I sat there trying to calk down. I decided to play a song on the piano to calm me down.