~22~

He was about to leave but I made him face me and......

Hider's  (Y/n) p.o.v.
I punched him. "That's for being a bitch and putting my love in denial," I screamed at him. He hold his jaw and looked at me in shock. I took my mask off. Then I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him on the lips. "That's me showing you that I really do love you," I said. I had some of Evan's blood on my lips cause well that was one hell of a blow I busted his lip. I had tears in my eyes.  He didn't say anything he just put his mask on and left. I was furious. Fuck him. I don't need him. I know I still love him. But if he is just going to be this way then I can't stand it. I went back home and everyone is was starring at me. "Did you find him," asked Brian. "He needs air and a bandage," I said. "What happened did he get stabbed or shot," asked Tyler. "No but he got what he deserve," I said. I walked to the kitchen leaving everyone in confusion. I walked to where everyone was at and Meghan had stopped me. "See you can never be loved," she said loud enough for only me to hear. I grabbed her by the neck and pushed her against the wall. Matthew and Dominic came over to me and tried to get me off of her. "Yo N/n call down," said Matthew. I didn't listen to them. "Why the fuck did you come her," I said dropping her to the ground. "You know why you bitch," she said. I punched her. "I don't know why I let you in my house," I said getting a gun out. I pointed it towards her. "Ha like your going to do, your a pussy, you always been a pussy, that's why your parents never loved you," she said. That pulled my nerve. This time Del came. "I'm not scared to kill you bitch," he said. She got up and went up to his face. "I know you are you guys are just pussies all of you are," she said. I pulled the trigger. Her blood was everywhere. You can see the bullet hole through her head. "Dominic does she still have parents living here," I asked. "No her parents died just her sister. "Where does she live," I asked. I was in my 'Delirious' as people might call it. It isn't me controlling my body it's my insane side. After he told me where her address was I literally took the dead body over there and threw it on their porch. I know the most cruel thing it do.

~time skip back home~

Vanossgaming (Evan) p.o.v.
I mad very mad. Not just at her but at myself as well. She proved to me she loves me but I need time to think. I need to cool down. I'm just scared if I come back home  she is mad at me. That she doesn't want me over there anymore. I have fucked up. Bad. I was running back to where I believe Y/n went to, home. When I was on my way I saw someone just dropping a dead body on someone's porch. This reminded me when Delirious went well Delirious. He tends to go on many killing sprees when he is 'Delirious'. Now that I think about it, it may be Delirious. I went to go check, who it was but the person has left. I checked who was the body and saw that it was one of Y/n friends that she introduced. This may be Delirious and it is back. I went home as fast as I could to talk everyone that she died. When I got there the people we met today were all in shock while my and Y/n crew were calm. "Guys," I said catching everyone's attention. "Evan you back, on a bad time what happened to your nose," said Mark. "I got punched in the nose, anyway where is delirious," I said/yelled. "Right here," he said. "Why did you kill her," I said. He stood silent. "Kill who," he asked. "That girl you know Hider's friend," I said. "I didn't kill her,"he said. "Well she is dead," I said. "I know," was all he said. "What do you mean I know," I said a bit mad. "Well when Hider came back after looking for you Meghan started saying some shit about me and her and Hider pointed her gun at her but I stopped her she said some shit and so I was going to kill her myself but Hider beat me to it and she went to go dump the body in front of Meghans sister's porch," he said. "But Hider wouldn't do that," I said in shock. "I know Hider wouldn't but Red would," he said. "Look Hider is just like me she has a Delirious side too," he said. Now that does make sense. Now I just want to find out where is she.

H20delirous  (Jonathon) p.o.v.
I had to tell him, I mean the rest already know. But I know what he is thinking now, he is looking for my sister. He hurt her, but I know they love each other. And I will do anything to see my sister happy again. I love her so much it would literally kill me to see her sad. Before he said anything I told him where she is. And he left running.

Hider's (Y/n) p.o.v.
I told Delirous I was going to my Tree house to get some fresh air. He offered to come but I denied. I need time to think. I just killed someone for betraying me again and dumped her body in front of her sister's porch. I just got in a fight with some one I fell in love with. My day can't get any worst. I heard some noise behind the Tree house so I quickly hid. "Hello Y/n," said no one other than Evan. I stayed hidden so he couldnt see me. "I know your here Del told me you here," he said. Of coarse he would can't tell him anything. "What do you want," I said. "I'm sorry about what happened earlier, I just wasn't myself I really do love you I just over thought about it," he said. I don't know what to do I can't stay mad at him. I just leaned against a tree looking at the moon. "Plz forgive me," he said. I just nodded my head not being able to talk. "What does that mean," he said. "I forgive you," I said very low. He randomly hugged me from the back and put his head in the crook of my neck. I turned around to face him. "Doesn't mean I'm not mad at you," I said pouting. "Oh you know you love me," he said kissing my cheek. "Close your eyes," I said. "Why,"he asked. "Just close them,"I said. He did so. I kissed his left cheek, then his right cheek. I kissed his forehead and looked at him. I rubbed his cheeks as I kissed him on the lips. He does have soft lips. "I love you Evan Fong," I said breaking the kiss. "I love you too Y/n Dennis," he said.

Thx for reading!
This is how fast I went sorry if it's late, DonnieDark32