~28~

Psycho (Y/n) p.o.v.

School.

I got kidnapped two days ago and got saved yesterday and still, I have school.

I strongly dislike school. Especially when their is the wanna be.

But still I girl got to do, what a girl got to do.

I heard my alarm clock blast near my ear. I grabbed the clock and threw it at the wall, breaking it into peices. I forced myself up and went to go take a shower.

If you think I haven't noticed, I have, you can't forget the 5' 11" Canadian owl on my bed.

I took a quick shower, dressed up, and put my mask on.

I look at my phone to see it was 6 in the morning. I went upstairs to see who is up.

No one was up.

Of coarse. I smirked and grabbed a air horn I had in a cabnet. I went to the hallway where all the rooms are at. I blew the air horn, which was loud and caused a lot of echo.

Everybody got out their rooms and were rubbing their eyes.

"Get the fuck up we got school," I yelled.

They all groaned and rolled their eyes.

"If you guys are not ready by the next 20 minutes it is not going to go well," I added.

I noticed that Delirous didn't get out his room. I entered his room and saw him cuddling his bear. I took my phone out and took a picture of him.

I got the airhorn and put it near his bed

I got the airhorn and put it near his bed. I pressed the button and a loud blast of the airhorn echoed in the room. He jumped out his bed and screamed.

I quickly ran to the door and locked it, since he didn't have his mask on. He looked to where I was and saw me.

"You fucking scared me," he yelled.

I was in the floor dying with laughter. He grabbed his pillow and threw it at me.

"What do you want," he said.

"I want you to get ready, we still got school," I said.

"We literally got saved yesterday and I'm tired," he said.

"I'm sure you are just sore, get ready and if your not by the time I get here, it will not go well," I said.

"Fine," he groaned.

I left his room and went to the kitchen. Half of the people where here already. I went over to the one of the cabinets and grabbed a protein bar.

"Your not going to eat," said Xavier.

"No, just this," I said holding the bar up.

"Oh okay, anyway what about your friends," he said.