~26~

Red (Y/n) p.o.v.

The next day  (I think)

This time it was Del who woke me up.

"What," I groaned.

"I just wanted to know if your awake," he said.

"No dipshit I'm asleep," I said.

"Oh sorry then go back to sleep," he said.

I nodded my head slightly and tried going back to sleep. Key word: Tried.

"Are you up now," Del asked.

"Yes I'm up," I said.

"Good, you will record a video later today, welcome back to YouTube Hider," he said.

After he left, his words kept playing in my head.

'Welcome back to YouTube Hider'

I feel like I remember his voice from somewhere. I have heard someone say something like that to me.

"Hider," said Jonathon snapping me out of my trance.

"Hmm," I hummed.

"Are you okay," he asked worridly.

"I'm fine,  just thinking about what to say," I said.

"I'm your fucking brother, for god sakes Hides you don't have to lie to me," he said.

"I'm just - I'm just scared,'' I said truthfully.

"What are you scared about," he said.

"I- Im- Im scared of losing," I said.

"Losing? Losing what exactly," he said.

"Losing my friends, my second family, you, and - and E- Evan," I said about to cry.

"Hides,...... Y/n there is nothing to be afraid about, your Red, your the most feared of them all, we will all be fine because we have you here with us, you will be our savior," he said.

He lifted my mood. He was the help I needed. He became my savior in that moment. He did what I did to him for the past time we've seen each other. My mood was lifted until I heard clapping.

"Nice motive speech, what else do we need to know, Red," he said in a threatening way.

"So our Red is the famous hidden gamer, TheGamingHider," he said.

"Wow your a very good detective, you asswipe," I said.

"Shut the fuck up, you did something unforgivable and your going to pay," he said.

"Who the fuck are you, and what the fuck did I do," I said.

"You killed the love of my life, you whore," he said as he slapped me knocking my mask out.

I spit some blood out of my mouth and looked the ground. I then looked up at him and glared at him.

"Y- Y/n," he said.

"Who the fuck are you," I said.

He kneeled down close to me and looked me straight in the eye. That's when I knew who it was. It was Mike, Mike is Meghans brother, and my stalker.