3. Weak

A/N

Warning: This chapter ( and incoming chapters ) contain swearing. I hope you can accept that fact, thanks.

P.S. Enjoy reading !

Chapter Three : Weak

All lessons had ended and I was walking to my locker to pack my books for the third time. The hallway was full of people talking, eating, shouting and even people chasing around. Even some were gossiping already about how hot is who and how idiotic is who. Typical Linden School students.

A few feet away, I saw Jackson McLean surrounded by girls. I rolled my eyes at them shamelessly flirting. But he looked like he did not even mind. Pfft. A new playboy at school, I suppose.

Bam.

My thoughts were stopped when I knocked into someone's hard chest. Too hard to be a girl's. I looked up, feeling a rush of embarassment and saw a pair of familiar green eyes. Beautiful natural green eyes. I sighed internally. How I hope I have those eyes. Wait, did I space out again?

I quickly distanced away from him and recognised the face immediately. Shit. It's Austin.

" Shit," I cursed under my breath. " I-I'm so sorry. I didn't see where I was going, oh god, I-I'm so sorry."

He let out a soft but cute chuckle and I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. He laughed more. I tried to find what was the joke in his green eyes but they were just unreadable. Huh?

He looked at me once again and said, " It's okay. It's just that you looked so cute when you knit your eyebrows like that."

He gave me a smile but frowned the next minute, clearly looking like he had said something he should not have said. I felt stunned, I have never been complimented by a guy before. Wait, was he flirting with me? I slapped myself mentally. Stupid girl! Are you crazy? It's just a compliment, you idiot. I really should pratice more mental slapping to myself.

"Uh, I really should go. Bye," I said in my fast mode version. Phew. I did my best to escape this awkwardness and I walked away from him fast and I could hear him let out another soft chuckle before he walked away too. Oh my god. What was I thinking? I reached my locker and knocked my head against my locker door softly but another time, too hard.

"Ouch," I groaned tiredly while rubbing my forehead.

" Oh, look. It's the same lame girl abusing herself with her locker," I heard someone said in a sarcastic tone.

I turned around knowing fully who was the owner of the voice.

"Cassie," I said but it came out more like a whisper.

She brought her two 'dogs' with her, I see. Triple bitches to deal with.

" Leee-ton," she said in a challenging tone while they stared at me like I was the dirt at the bottom of their shoes. Both of her friends beside her all laughed. Cassie smirked.

" What do you want again, Cassie?" I said in an annoyed but scared tone.

" Oh look. Now, the boring nerd is annoyed," she teased before the other two laughed together. " Stephanie, please show her what it feels like to be more annoyed."

Before I knew it, the girl I supposed was Stephanie came closer to me. What she did next was what made me in pain and anger. She pulled my long reddish-brown hair all the way to Cassie. I struggled but I was too weak. I have always been a helpless and weak girl. I winced in pain and then she released her grip.

Stupid bitch.

I wanted to flip her the finger but I knew I was too weak. The more I reacted, the more they loved teasing me. I did what was best for me because I knew I could not hold back the tears that were going to fall soon. I am not an expert for that.

I'm too weak, I reminded myself again and ran to the washroom. Leaving them to enjoy their laughing, I could feel few drops of tears trickling down furiously down my cheek.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N

There you go! Chapter three! It's awkward and sad at the same time.

So, Do you guys like Austin now or Jackson more? Don't worry, Jackson will be in the story soon ;) Who hates Cassie? *raises my hand* hahah

Next chapter will be interesting, I'm sure! :D

xoxo