I will always love you

Today was trollstice , and Branch was a nervous wreck. He remembered that singing always made him feel better . He saw a rose and plucked it off of the rose bush. Nearby , Grandma Rosiepuff was hanging up some clothes on the clothes line. He was hesitant about singing at first , but he gained confidence when his grandmother flashed him a quick smile before hanging up the clothes . When Branch opened his mouth to sing , his anxiety and worries just washed away.

 When Branch opened his mouth to sing , his anxiety and worries just washed away

Turn around bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight . And I need you more than ever....

Chef's ears twitched when she heard a troll singing nearby . She walked up to the troll tree and spotted Branch. 

And if you hold me tight, we'll be holding on forever 

Grandma Rosiepuff turned around and when she spotted Chef and she panicked

Cause , we'll never be wrong...

Branch was about to get eaten! " WATCH OUT BRANCH!!! "  Grandma Rosiepuff screeched . By the time Branch realized what was going on, it was too late. His grandmother pushed him off of the troll tree to save him.   As he was falling , he bounced off of a large leaf and fell flat on his back " GRANDMA !!!" Branch cried.  She let out a blood curdling scream as Chef walked away with her. Branch had never felt so worthless in his entire life. He killed her. As tears rolled down his cheeks , he slowly started to lose his color without even realizing it.  Soon , it started to rain a little . But Branch didn't care . The rain formed a small puddle in front of him  and when Branch looked at his reflection he started to cry harder. He couldn't believe that he turned grey ! 

Branch didn't even realize that it was time to escape the troll tree. " Branch , is that you ? " King Peppy said below a whisper. Branch didn't respond he just started to cry even harder.  " Where is Rosiepuff ? " King Peppy gave him a concerned look. " S-she's gone , I killed her ! " he let out hiccupping sobs as the King embraced him in a hug. " We have to go now Branch ,it's not safe."  Branch nodded and followed the king , along with the rest of the trolls to their new home. Troll village. Branch didn't know what to do. Everybody else had a home , except for him. He knew he needed a safe place to hide from the bergens. He couldn't live with himself if somebody else that he loved got taken. So he started to build a bunker . It took over 8 months to build it. And for a little kid , you could say that he's perfectly fine on his own.

Author's note: I did some research last night and I realized that I got Branch's age wrong. He was supposed to be five when Grandma rosiepuff got taken. Sorry about that! I think I'll publish another chapter tonight