Return of Andy Barclay

The next day when I woke up and went downstairs I was searching through the kitchens and saw that we needed some stuff. I made a list before grabbing some cash. "Dad I'm going to the store. You want anything?" I shout. Dad comes out of his room and I look over at him. I couldn't help but laugh as his hair was all over the place. "You look great dad." I snort. Dad rolls his eyes. "Yea Yea. I know." Dad says. "So you want anything from the store dad?" I ask. "Painkillers." Dad groans grabbing his shoulder. I frown and go over and lift him onto the table. "Let me see your stitches." I say. Dad nods and takes his shirt off. I sigh looking at the stitches. "Their not keeping dad. We're gonna have to use the plastic." I sigh. Dad groans. "But I hate the plastic!" I laugh slightly and hand dad his shirt. "I know dad. But I'll do it when I get back from the store. I need to pick up some stuff." I say. Dad nods. "Take your knife." Dad says. I nod grabbing it off the table. I then grab my jacket before heading out to the store. As I was shopping down the aisles I grabbed some meltable factory plastic for dad. We had some but if he kept getting hurt we were going to need more. "Factory plastic?" The man next to me asks. I jump and turn to him. He looked familiar. "Yea. It's for an old doll. It's my dad's and I'm trying to fix it for him." I say turning away. "What kind of doll?" He asks. "It's one of those old good guy dolls." I say as the man tenses slightly. "A good guy doll?" He asks. I nod. "What his name?" He asks with fear and I slowly begin to narrow my eyes. Maybe there was a reason that this guy looked familiar. "Whose name. My dad or the dolls?" I ask. "The dolls." The man snaps making me glare at him. "No need to snap. If your gonna be that way I'm I'm going to leave." I say turning to leave. "Wait! I'm sorry." The man says. I turn back to him. "I don't even know your name." I say. The man smiles. "My names andy. Andy Barclay." My eyes widen. This was the reason he looked so familiar. "N-Nice to meet you. I should get going. I have to get back to my dad." I say before quickly walking away. I had to get out of here. I quickly paid for everything before going home. Once I get home dad turns and smiles but stops once he sees the look on my face. "What happened?" He asks. "I ran into someone at the store." I say dropping the bags on the floor. "Who?" Dad asks raising an eyebrow. "Andy Barclay." I say. Anger fills dads eyes. "That son of bitch!" Dad shouts before groaning grabbing his shoulder. I grab the plastic and a lighter before going over. I help dad with his shirt then make him lay down. I take his stitches out and then clean his wound before slowly melting the plastic and letting it drip onto his wound. Dad groans and gives me a gentle glare. Once I was done I get rid of everything. "I have having to use the plastic." Dad says making me smile. I hug him gently. "What are going to do Dad?" I ask. Dad growls. "I'm going to find him. And I'm going to kill him!" Dad shouts. I nod. "I wanna help dad. He hurt you and nearly took you from me. I'm gonna make him pay." I say making dad laugh. "Good. Find out where he lives and then we will kill him." Dad says. I nod once more before grabbing my computer.