Ten years later

"Oh daddy." I whimper. Dad gently strokes my hair. "Shhh pipsqueak." Dad whispers. "Are you ok?" I sniffle wiping my eyes. "I'm ok pipsqueak. You saved me life." Dad says. I giggle and hug him once more. "I'm sorry daddy. It was all my fault!" I cry. Dad shakes his head. "No pipsqueak. It wasn't."Dad says. I sniffle and nod hugging dad close. "Will you be stuck like this now daddy?" I ask knowing time had run out. Dad nods angrily. "I think it's better daddy. If you were in a body, once you started killing the cops would be after you again. And you could get hurt again. But with you in the dolls body you can kill and you'll never be caught." I day. Dad laughs and smirks. "That's my girl. Get some sleep pipsqueak." Dad says. I nod curling up on the bench. I meet dad's eyes before hugging him once. Ore. Dad hugs back and strikes my hair before letting go. I lay back down and slowly close my eyes.

Ten years later

As I walked into the house I set my stuff down and sat down on the couch. School had been rough. With all the bullies. I shake it off and look around for dad. I see him sitting in doll form on the table. I smirk and go over to him. "Dad you can drop the act." I say. Dad smirks and laughs. "Your hurt." Dad says. "Yea. School was rough dad." I say turning away. Tears stream down my face. "Pipsqueak. Look at me." Dad says. I turn to dad. "Don't take that. Ok?" Dad says. I wipe my eyes and nod. "Thanks dad. You always know what to say." I say. "Here." I say handing dad my main bullies address. "Thanks pipsqueak." Dad says. I smile and nod. "I'm gonna get something to eat." I say. Dad nods hopping down. He follows me to the kitchen. I set dad on the counter and dog through the fridge. I make myself a sandwich and turn on the tv. A news report about dad's latest kill comes on. I laugh seeing the graphic crime scene. "Nice dad." I say high fiving dad. Poor in this case low fiving dad. "Thanks pipsqueak." Dad laughs. "Hey. Your hurt dad." I say. "Yea. Don't worry. I'll heal." Dad says. I smile and nod. "Dad. We have a problem. Parent teacher conferences are coming up. What should we do?" I ask. "Phone conference. Like always." Dad says. I nod. "I'll say your sick." I Say. Dad nods sharpening his bloody knife. I take it from him earning a gentle glare. This makes me giggle. I go over to the sink and wash off the blood. I hand the now clean knife back to dad. "Thanks pipsqueak. Here." Dad says reaching into his good guy pocket and pulling out a sleek black knife. "Dad it's amazing. Thanks. I love it." I say hugging dad gently. Dad smirks and hugs back. "I figured you would." Dad smirks. "Took it off my last kill. He had a pretty exist inside collection." Dad says. I smile and pocket the knife. "Thanks dad." I say. Dad nods. "Happy birthday pipsqueak." Dad says. I giggle rolling my eyes. I g up to my room and change. Coming back down I sit down with dad on the couch and watch tv. Me and dad watch tv for a while until a pounding on the door makes me jump. I share a look with dad before walking over to the door. I gaze through it and gasp seeing breeana, Alex and cast. My main bullies. "Open up orphan." Cast demands. "Dad. What do I do?" I ask truly frightened. "Just trust me. I'll teach them to mess with my daughter." Dad says. I nod opening the door. I keep the glass door locked. "Oh so she decided not to kill herself. Putty. You would have been with your pathetic father." Casey says. "Hahah. What do you want?" I growl. "What you say to me. Open up!" Casey demands. I glance back at dad who shakes his head. "No." I say closing the door. I lock it and go back over to dad. I whisper "Sorry dad." Before grabbing the collar of his overalls. I walk upstairs knowing the three sluts were still watching. I gently throw dad but made it look like I threw him hard. Dad lands out of sight and sits up. I look at him to make sure he was ok. Dad nods. I nod and take out my water balloon launcher. I open the window and pelt the girls. They scream and scatter. "You'll pay for this bitch!" They scream. I laugh as does dad. I close the window and go over to dad. "Are you ok?" I ask. Dad nods. "I'm fine pipsqueak." Dad smirks. I smile and nod. "Ok. Good." I say. "I'll be back." Dad says. I hug him gently. "Be carful. You should wait till it's dark." I say. Dad chuckles. "I'll be alright pipsqueak I always am." Dad says. I smile and nod. Dad walks downstairs and disappears out of sight.