Part 3

The next day I woke up to daddy gently stroking my hair. I smile at daddy and sit up. "Morning daddy." I say. "Morning pipsqueak. Come on. Up you get." Daddy says making me giggle. I get up and strech before setting daddy on my shoulders. I walk out and get some breakfast. "Where to daddy?" I ask. "We need to find me a body pipsqueak." Daddy says. I nod and look around. I see a tall man with nice hair and chiseled features. "Daddy look." I whisper. Daddy's eyes shift to the man. Daddy gives a small nod. I walk over to the man and tap his leg. The man looks down. "Hello there." The man says. "Hi. Can you help me. I don't have a home. Can I have some money. Please?" I ask. "Oh. Come with me. I'll adopt you dear." He says. My eyes shift to dad. He nods slightly. I follow the man to his house. The man lights a fire. I set daddy gently down. I look at daddy and hand him a small knife. "Here dear." The man says. I take the tea from him and drink it. "Hi I'm chucky. Wanna play?" Daddy says making me giggle. "Hi chucky. Who gave you him?" The man asks. "My daddy. Before he... Died." I say meeting daddy's eyes. "I'm sorry dear." The man says before walking out. I turn to daddy, who stands up. "Ready daddy?" I whisper. Daddy nods. Daddy jumps down as the man walks back in. He sees daddy and freezes. "W-What?" He stutters. "I'm chucky." Daddy says in his real voice. The man stumbles back and trips. He scoos back as daddy walks towards him. Daddy stabs him in the leg. "Daddy stop. Don't hurt him. Remember he's your new body." I say. The mans eyes widen and fill with fear. Daddy nods. "Ok pipsqueak." Daddy says jumping on the man. I sit and watch as daddy and the man wrestle. The fire grate falls. Time slows down as the man throws daddy into the fire. "No daddy!" I cry. Daddy screams in pain. I run to the fireplace as the man stumbles back. Daddy falls out of the fireplace and rolls around. I make him stay still and suffocate the flames. I cry seeing daddy's burns. I quickly pick him up and run out. I run back to the railroad station. I gently set daddy down on the soft blankets. "Daddy!" I cry. Daddy cries out in pain. I gently stroke his burned hair. "Daddy what do I do?" I cry. "Pipsqueak. Get another good guy doll." Daddy says. I nod and cover him up. "I'll be back soon daddy." I say gently kissing his burned forehead. I run out and to the burned out toystore. I search around and find a good guy doll. I take it out of the box and set it on my shoulders. I run as fast as I can back to the railroad station. It takes over a hour. I finally get back to the railroad station. I kneel beside daddy who was gripping the blankets in pain. "Here daddy." I say setting the good guy doll beside him. I gently place daddy's hand on the good guy dolls forehead. Daddy begins the chant. Thunder can be heard. Light comes down and hits daddy's body. I duck as it does. Smoke fills the air. After it clears I run to daddy's side. "Daddy?" I ask. I move away the chared good guy doll. "Daddy?" I ask once more. Daddy blinks and sits up. I hug him tightly.