Killing Eddie

The next day daddy said that we should stay here. Daddy said that he could blend in since he was a doll. I gently pick daddy up and set him on my shoulders. "Ok pipsqueak. You know when we're out you can't let people know that I'm alive ok?" Daddy asks. "Of corse daddy. Then they'd take you away from me." I say. Daddy ruffles my hair. "Nobody will take me from you pipsqueak. I promise." Daddy says. I nod and walk up onto the street. I grip daddy's hand gently seeing the looks I was getting. "It's ok pipsqueak." Daddy whispers into my ear. I nod and slowly walk down the street. "Don't slump. Act like your bit scared. Be brave pipsqueak." Daddy whispers. I nod and do as he says. "Good girl. Now just look strait ahead and keep walking." Daddy whispers. I nod. I walk out of the ally. "Where to daddy?" I whisper. "Let's get you something to eat first." Daddy whispers. I nod pulling the cash I took from daddy's body. Daddy nods. I walk into a McDonalds and get some food. I get a soda as well. I put the leftover cash back in my pocket. "Go to the south part of town pipsqueak." Daddy whispers. I nod and get on the train. I sit down and set daddy beside me. Daddy sits still but moves his eyes to me. I gently grip his hand. When we get to our stop I get off. I see more people like before. I set daddy on my shoulders once more. "There." Daddy whispers as we come upon a old house. "Stay here." Daddy says. I nod and gently set him down. "Please be carful daddy." I whisper. Daddy laughs. "Don't worry pipsqueak. I can't be hurt." Daddy says. I nod and sit down in a old rocking chair. Daddy runs inside. A few minuets later a shabby looking man appears and starts coming toward me. "Where's your parents kid?" He asks. "My daddy left. He should be back shortly." I say. "He did, did he?" The man asks. I stand up and back away. A gunshot could be heard as the man advances. A second gunshot could be heard as I look at the house. The man grins evilly and pins me to the wall. I scream and whimper. The man shushes me and runs his hand down my side. I whimper once more. "Now now. None of that hon. We're gonna have some fun." The man says undoing his pants. I whimper once more. The man strokes my cheek. I flinch away from him. Suddenly the man cries out as another gunshot could be heard. The man falls down holding his back. I see daddy with his gun. "Daddy!" I cry running to him. I kneel beside him. "Are you ok pipsqueak?" Daddy asks. I nod. Daddy nods and stalks towards the man. "I'll teach you to mess with my daughter!" Daddy shouts. He turns to me. "Pipsqueak. Look away." Daddy says. I nod and turn away as a final gunshot could be heard. I look back at daddy and hug him tightly. Tears stream down my face. Daddy shushes me. "It's ok pipsqueak." Daddy says. I nod and slowly calm down. I set daddy on my shoulders. Me and daddy head back to the railway station. On the way I sang a few blankets and pillows. I set the pillows down and lay down. I hug daddy close. "I'm sorry pipsqueak." Daddy says. "It's ok daddy. I thought you had been hurt." I say. Daddy smiles and shakes his head. He bangs on his chest. "Naw. I can't be hurt. Ok." Daddy says. I nod and hug him once more. "Ok daddy." I say. Daddy nods. Daddy sits beside me. "Is Eddie dead daddy?" I ask. Daddy nods. "Good. He did this to you." I whisper. I hug daddy once more before closing my eyes.