The spell

I tracked down John Bishop to his apartment and broke in. I found his voodoo doll like dad has told me to and waited for him to show up. As Bishop walks through the door he freezing seeing me. "Who are you. How did you get in!" He demands. "My name is Samantha lee ray. I think you know who my father is." I say. Bishop gasps. "Your going to help me. My fathers hurt. Badly. I need a spell to heal him." I say. "No. I won't help you. He is an abomination!" Bishop shouts I smirk. "I thought you might say that." I say squeezing the doll. Bishop cries out in pain. "Never tell anyone about your secrets Bishop. Now I want the spell." I say. "No!" He gasps. I growl and twist the dolls leg. Bishop screams in pain as a sickening crack fills the air. "The spell!" I shout. "No!" Bishop shouts once more. I growl and break the dolls other leg. Pain filled cries follow. Finally he can no longer take the pain and pants out "alright. I'll tell you. There is a spell that will transfer ones life force to another. The book is in my bedroom. Please no more!" I smirk before slamming the doll against the wall knocking Bishop out cold. He could be of use in the future. I go into the bedroom and find the book before heading back to the house. I walk into Dad room and dad weakly looks over I go over and sit beside him. "Did you find it?" Dad asks. I nod and show him the book. "We need to find a victim. Then transfer his life force to you." I say. Dad nods and leans his head back once more. I could tell he was in a lot of pain. I gently grip dad's hand causing him to look at me. "I'll be ok." Dad says. I nod not entirely believing him. "We need to do it soon. I'll find someone." I say. Dad nods and motions for me to give him the book. I give it to him and watch as he looks through it. "Did you kill him?" Dad asks. I shake my head. "No. We may need him again." I say and dad nods. "Good thinking." He says. I smile and nod. "I'll start looking soon." I say. Dad nods handing me back the book. I set it aside before turning back to Dad. "I think I know who we'll use." I say. "Who?" Dad asks raising an eyebrow. "One of James friends." I say. Dad laughs and nods. I smile before hugging him tightly. "I'll be back dad." I say. Dad nods leaning his head back. I sigh slightly before grabbing some stuff and heading out.

"You bitch! Let me go!" Kevin, one of James friends, shouts. I laugh Andy throw him on the floor beside dad's bed. Dad weakly looks over Andy smirks. "Remember me?" Dad says making Kevin freeze. He slowly turns and looks up at Dad with wide eyes. "N-No! You weren't real!" Kevin stutters in fear. "Oh I'm real asshole." Dad says making me laugh. I grab the book and set it beside Dad. "What are you going to do with me!" Kevin shouts struggling against the ropes that bound him. "Oh nothing much. Just steal your lifeforce to help my dad." I say as Kevin's eyes widen. I give dad the book and make Kevin stand up. I sit him on the bed beside Dad. "Go ahead dad." I say. Dad nods and starts the spell. "Hoc carmine ego furantur tuum meum est et vim vitalem!" Dad shouts as Kevin screams. I watch as Kevin literally begins fading away and getting older. Blue light comes from Kevin and slowly goes into Dad. As this happens Kevin I slowly getting older and older until he is literally nothing but skin and b9nes. Kevin screams one last time in agony before dying. I laugh before turning to dad. "How do you feel dad?" I ask. Dad looks down at his hand and then looks at his leg. I get some scissors before cutting the bandages off. I gasp seeing that there was no burns on dad's leg. "It worked." I say making dad smile. He slowly stands before raising his shirt and I smile seeing no wounds. Then I hug dad tightly making him grunt. "Easy. I'm ok." Dad says only making me hug him tighter. Dad chuckles before I slowly let go of him. "It worked." I say again. Dad nods before kicking Kevin's corpse. "Serves That basterd right." He says making me giggle. I get rid of the body then go back to dad's room. "I'm coming with you tomorrow to school." Dad says making me sigh. I knew there was no way I could change dad's mind so I nod. "Alright fine. But stay out of sight. And in my bag. I don't want to take any chances, with you turning human it's easier for you to get hurt. We've already seen that." I say. Dad rolls his eyes but nods. "Fine." Dad huffs making me laugh. I go into the kitchen with him following. "So food now?" Dad asks making me laugh. Dad smiles. "Yes dad. I'll make food now. Beside you need to eat anyways." I say. Dad rolls his eyes again.

hoc carmine ego furantur tuum meum est et vim vitalem:with this spell i steal thy lifeforce as mine