Bullies

The next day at school we held a assembly for the three 'poor' girls. But I didn't attend. I was in the library. "Pssst." I look up. My eyes widen. I stand up and close my book. I walk over grabbing my backpack. I stick dad in my backpack. "Keep quiet." I whisper. I walk to the bathroom and lock the stall. I take dad out. "Dad what the hell are you doing here!" I shout. "I wanted to see how everyone was acting. Couldn't resist." Dad says. "Dad. If people see you, you'll get hurt." I say. "Don't worry about me pipsqueak." Dad says. I sigh and nod as the final bell rings. I put dad back in my backpack and leave the school. Casey's pack follows as I whimper. "In the forests." Dad says. I do as dad says. Once I was in the forests my backpack is ripped off me. "Oh look she has a doll. How pathetic!" James laughs. "No put him down!" I say trying to get to dad. "Oh he has stitches. What happened. Did you stab him while he was trying to escape from you?" James mocks throwing dad hard against the tree. Blood oozes from his stitches. "No!" I shout. James laughs and begins to punch me in the stomach. Ingrown trying to collapse. "You killed them. Didn't you?" James hisses. I shake my head. "Lier!" James shouts punching me again. Dad didn't move. He was out. "Dad." I whisper coughing up blood. "Your father doesn't give a shit about you!" James shouts taking out my knife. At this point dad slowly gets up. James friends eyes full with fear. They drop me and run. "Hey get back here!" James shouts while punning me to the tree. He puts the blade to my neck. "Go kill yourself you bitch. Your a monster. No one loves you." James says. Tears fill my eyes. "Your wrong. My father loves me." I whisper. "Oh so where is he. No has ever seen you pathetic father. If he really loves you. Then where is he?" James asks. "Why don't you turn around and find out." Dad says. James freezes and turns. He gasps as dad growls. "Picking on my daughter was a bad move baster." Dad growls stabbing James in the leg. James cries out in pain. "No stay back. I'm sorry I'll leave her alone. I promise!" James begs. But dad was having none of it. I smirk as dad slams his blade into James eyes. James gurgles a choked scream before going limp. I grab my knife and pick dad up. "We need to go dad. Are you alright?" I ask. "Yea pipsqueak." Dad says wincing. I nod and run to the house. I lock the door and sink down. I cough up blood ad dad gently pats my back. "Thanks dad." I whisper. Dad nods. "Your hurt." I say coughing. Blood oozed from the stitches on dad's chest. Dad wipes the blood away and shakes his head. "Fingerprints." Dad says. My eyes widen. "Your turning human again. I thought we stopped the process." I say. "Apparently not." Dad says. I nod and cough up a bit more blood. After I had stopped coughing I sit there. "Pipsqueak. You alright?" Dad asks. I nod weakly. "Yea dad. I'll be fine in a minuet. I'm used to this by now." I whisper. "What!" Dad shouts making me wince. "How long has his been going on?!" Dad shouts. "Since that night dad." I whisper. Dad looses it and storms out. I sigh and slowly push myself up. I grab a book and start researching the amulet. Hoping to find a way to keep dad from turning human again. Of he turned human he would get hurt more easily. And that was bad. A few hours later dad comes back in. I had just finished the voodoo book a few minutes prior. And I was now wrapping my stomach. I saw dad nearly loose it again when he saw my bruised stomach. "Hey." I say finishing. I slip my shirt back in and sit beside dad. "Are you alright dad?" I ask. Dad nods with fury in his doll eyes. "Dad I'll be ok." I say. Dad shifts his head to me. "No more school." Dad says. "Dad. That's not an option. I'm nit going to give yo school just because of a few bullies." I say. "No more school. Everyday you come home with bruises cuts and fratures. No more school." Dad says. I shake my head. "Dad. I am not going to give up school. I'm sorry." I say wincing. I stand up and walk into my room locking the door. I lay down and let my eyes close.