Fall Away

*HAVE A TERRIBLE INJURY FIC BECAUSE I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK and season four didn't give me enough CONTENT it was still very good tho*

Lance woke up looking at the stars.
Which was strange because he hadn't been looking at the stars the last time his eyes were open. He couldn't really feel his body, so couldn't really move his body, which prompted panic. His breath quicken as his eyes looked around frantically, but only seeing stars. He shut his eyes tight as he tried to remember.
They were on some planet...forming an alliance. But they were leaving...
He had a faint memory come back to him.
The Blue Lion...The Red Lion...Galra...Keith...large canons...

They had gotten blasted down, hadn't they?

That's when the pain flooded back into his body. He felt sharp pains in his rib cage on his left side, and his right ankle seemed to be screaming at him to never move again. His eyes suddenly became tired, the back of his head throbbing. He heard a faint ringing in his ears, and the stars started moving.
Then the stars were gone.
His back felt stiff and unused, but he decided it was best not to move.

Did he fall out of Blue? Did Blue let him go? How did he get here?

He moved his head slightly, but it hurt like hell. He saw a figure, but his vision was getting increasingly darker, so he couldn't make out who. Behind said figure might have been trees, but for now it was a mixture of green and brown. They sky was clear, so no stars. He saw the Red Lion, and then his lion lying on the ground. He must have made some noise, because the figure was suddenly aware of him.
"You're awake! God, you scared me there!" It was Keith's voice. Keith moved quickly towards. "You've been out for two hours."
"How...?" Was all Lance could muster himself to stay.
"Blue got blasted first, and then crashed into me. We got stranded on the other side of the planet," Keith was still blurry to Lance, but he could tell he was scowling. "...and both Lions are down. I had to dragged you out."
"Drag me?"
"When nothing happened, I got worried. Besides, you're no better in there than you are out here. I think you got tossed around a bit when Blue got hit because the back of your head was bleeding when I pulled you out. How do you feel?"
"Everything is blurry," He winced a bit when he tried to move his head again. "And everything is spinning."
"Probably a concussion," Keith guessed. "But the ankle doesn't make since."
"My ribs hurt too...on the left."
"Really? What do you remember, Lance?" Keith said, concerned. Lance pondered on the question, things came back now and then.
"Uh...a fight maybe? Before we left? I don't remember how though."
"The Galra attacked while we were still on the ground...maybe that's when this-" He gestured toward Lance. "happened."
"Probably..." Lance groaned a bit at the nausea that washed over him.
"Lance?" Keith asked, moving a bit closer. Lance gave no response. "We really need to get out of here." Keith huffed.
"The team?" Lance squeaked.
"The coms are down. But I'm sure they'll be here soon...hopefully."
Lance felt his ankle was probably bent in the most awkward and painful way possible, but he was in too much pain to move to see it. His head spun again, prompting him to whimper, which caught Keith's attention. "Are you alright?"
"You're cute when you're worried. Besides the entire world spinning? I'm good.

Plot twist; he was not good.

There was a sharp stabbing sensation in his ribs, which grew increasingly worse. On top of that, black spots crowed his vision, and he could feel his eyes rolling back.
"Hey, Lance! You gotta stay awake!" Keith shook his shoulders gently, carefully not to make him dizzy. Keith cupped his face in an attempt to keep him aware of him. "C'mon...."
Then his vision went black.

When he came to, he was still on the ground, but he was sitting up against a tree and his foot was tied up with a piece of cloth. Keith sat next to him, fiddling with a rock and a stick.
"Keith?" Lance asked weakly. Keith set his things down before smiling towards Lance.
"I'm here Lance. It's good see you awake." Keith sighed with relief.
"The world has stopped spinning." Lance said, although the ringing hadn't gone away.
"I got a call from Hunk. They'll be here in like, two minutes. You look a little less pale." Keith chucked.
"Did you do that?" Lance asked, pointing towards his splint.
"Well, duh! I found some cloth on the ground, moved you over here, and waited for you to wake up."
"I hate blacking out."
"It was only a half hour this time." Keith turned back to his rock before Lance could see him blushing.
"Hey Keith?" Lance asked.
"Yeah?"
"Next time we get stranded together, I call not being the injured one." Lance looked up to see the Yellow Lion making it way down towards them. Keith laughed, maybe from what Lance said or from relief.
"Alright, you got it."