Love Rain [Minatozaki Sana]

This story is inspired by the drama 'Love Rain' acted by Yoona from Girls Gen eration.

Today it was raining heavily. Like really heavy. I went to the library before it rained and now, I am stuck here because I forgotten to bring my god damn umbrella. I stood there like an idiot waiting for the rain to stop which I know will never happen.

I headed inside the library for warmth as it was freezing outside. Since it was Autumn, that made the weather worse. I sat down at an unoccupied table and stared into the sky asking myself when will the rain stop.

I looked at the time and realised that it was time to get home. I looked around the library and lucky for me, I noticed an abandoned umbrella at the corner. I grabbed it and headed outside.

I opened the umbrella and stepped out of the shelter. As I was about to head home I noticed a cute girl at the corner of my eye. I looked at her and realised that she was from my school. Her name is Sana and she is the clumsiest in the class. She falls everytime.

I have always had a crush on her because in my eyes, she is a goddess. I decided to pick up my courage to ask her if she wanted to share the umbrella but in the end, I messed up one thing. What is it you ask me?

Stuttering.

Y/N: H-Hi, S-Sana right? D-Do you N-need to share um-umbrella with m-me?
Sana: Well... I do need an umbrella I guess. Thank you for the offer.

We walked together in silence and awkwardness. Until we reached a route with two possible ways.

Y/N and Sana: I'm going this way.

We said in union. I pointed to the right while Sana pointed to the left. We are going two separate ways but there's one ly one umbrella.

Y/N and Sana: You can have the umbrella.

Again, we spoke in union. Since we can't come to an agreement, I decided to give the umbrella to her by force so I ran in the rain back home, leaving her dumbfounded.

The next day...
I went to school with no worries. During the break, I headed to the library. Unexpectedly, I met Sana. So, I decided to talk to her. I approached her and she turned around to grab the umbrella from yesterday.She passed it to me.

Sana: Thank you for yesterday. Here, your umbrella.
Y/N: This isn't mine. I found it in this library.
Sana: Oh.
Y/N: Umm... Well this is awkward.
Sana: Yup.
Y/N: ...
Sana: Y/N, do you want to have lunch with me after school?
Y/N: Ya. Sure. Where do we meet?
Sana: How about here?

I nodded in agreement. The bell rang signalling the end of classes and I ran to the library as I did not want to be late for my appointment with Sana. I entered the library to see a gorgeous sight. Sana was reading a book with her glasses on. She looks so innocent.

She saw me enter and waved at me enthusiatically. I approached her with a smile on my face.

Sana: Why should we go?
Y/N: I don't know... Where do YOU want to go?
Sana: I don't know either. But I heard that there is a café nearby. Should we go there?
Y/N: Sure.

We headed for the café and ate lunch there. I couldn't help but look at Sana's puffy cheeks while she was chewing her food. She saw me looking at her and blushed. I stopped looking at her and realised that it was extremely awkward between us.

While eating halfway, it started to rain heavily again. And again, I forgot to bring my god damn umbrella. Sana looked outside the window and asked.

Sana: Did you bring your umbrella?
Y/N: Nope. Sorry.
Sana: Me too. Now what do we do?

I shrugged. We continued with our food hoping that the rain would stop. But no. It didn't and that is one of the many reasons why I don't like rainy days. We stood at the entrance of the café. I suddenly thought of an idea.

I took out my jacket and Sana gave me the 'what the fuck you doing?' face. I lifted my jacket above my head and stood close to Sana, using the jacket as a shelter. She nods as we knowing walking. I stood closer to her making sure she doesn't get wet. She blushed a little before continuing our journey back home.

I sent her home since I am a gentleman.

+Time skip brought to you by Sana's Cheese Kimbap aegyo+
We stood outside her doorstep. We looked into each other's eyes before saying our thanks. But before she entered, I grabbed her wrist and said.

Y/N: I know you may not like me but I still must confess to you because I love you a lot.
Sana: *starts bursting out into laughter*
Y/N: What's so funny?
Sana: I like you too.
Y/N: Really?
Sana: Yup. So... tomorrow at 9?
Y/N: OK

A/N HELLOOOOOO another chapter added to the book hope you guys enjoyed it. Sorry for typos.