Mine [SinB]

~Requested by MysteriusNamja_0403~

"Y/N!" I heard my name and just as I was about to open my eyes, I felt a sudden weight on my chest.

I opened my eyes slightly and took a peek at who it was, "Eunha, stop messing with me, let me sleep..." I grumbled as a giggle emitted from her pinkish lips.

"Ya, Jung Eunha! Get off of her now!" I heard a familiar strict voice coming from the door of my bedroom.

I looked over and saw SinB leaning of the door frame with her arms crossed, Eunha whined and slowly got off my bed before SinB explodes in rage.

I slowly sat up as SinB walked over to my bed and ruffled my already messy hair, "It's time to get up soon, we have a stage performance scheduled today, remember?"

The way her tone changed almost instantly was unbelievable, I pinched her cheeks lightly and got up to do my daily morning routine.

"You better thank me for helping you cook today!" I heard SinB yell towards Yerin as I walked into the dining room.

"Stop lying, you only wanted to help me cook because you wanted to cook for your beloved-" "Stop screaming in broad daylight!"

Sowon stood in between both of them and pulled them away from each other and Yuju stood beside me and whispered, "Well, that was an interesting drama... I wonder what's the title..."

"It's called the Argument of Cooking," I joked lightly as Yuju snickered, trying to not burst out laughing while Yerin and SinB were being reprimanded by our leader.

A few minutes later, everything resumed to normal as the 7 of us sat on the dining table and enjoyed the delicious breakfast.

We were all getting ready for the stage performance and started packing our stuff before our managers come and rush us as usual.

I was sitting at the back seat of our minivan in between Sowon and SinB before Eunha turned around and faced me.

"Look at this picture of this cute baby, Y/N! It's so cute!" Eunha showed me her phone with a blank screen.

It took me a solid second to figure out what she meant, "Aw, thank you Unnie! You're cute too, you know?" I lightly pinched her cheeks as she smiled sweetly at me.

"Thank you, Y/N!" She lightly pinched my cheeks in return before she noticed something beside me and gulped.

"What's wrong?" I looked at where Eunha was staring at and noticed SinB glaring at Eunha hard.

"SinB Unnie, are you... jealous?" I snickered as she looked at me in total shock after I slightly teased her.

"No, I'm not jealous, why would I be jealous over such trivial matters?" She crossed her arms and looked out the window.

"Okay, girls, we're here! Remember to always be on your best, okay?" Our manager reminded us once again before leaving the minivan to escort us out.

The door opened and revealed bright lights of cameras flickering and fans shouting our names.

I got out and adjusted my shorts and double-checked to ensure that I brought everything with me and that I didn't leave anything behind.

"Y/N! Mommy loves you!" I heard someone scream which made me raise my eyebrows in surprise.

"MOM? WHERE ARE YOU?" I decided to play along with the fans as I laughed hysterically after receiving even more inaudible cheers.

We were escorted into the building by our bodyguards and safely made it into the building, SinB held my hand as we entered the lift.